Nature's Logic Canine Venison Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural whole food made with nutrient-dense muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates made with 90% animal ingredients.
- Unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma.
- Highly palatable flavor with high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Logic Canine Beef Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$53.88Chewy Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Sardine Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$48.49Chewy Price$53.88List Price$46.07Autoship Price
- CANIDAE PURE All Stages Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Duck & Turkey Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13-oz$36.39Chewy Price$47.88List Price$34.57Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Turkey & Vegetable Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 12.7-oz, case of 12$47.76Chewy Price$53.88List Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Duck & Oatmeal Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.56Chewy Price$53.88List Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Lamb Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Lamb Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2-oz, case of 12$53.88Chewy Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Duck & Salmon Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Weruva Amazon Livin' with Chicken & Chicken Liver in Pumpkin Soup Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 14-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$53.88List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Blackwood Salmon Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Sensitive Skin & Stomach Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult & Puppy Grain-Free Salmon, Anchovy & Sardine Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Venison, Venison Broth, Venison Liver...||Rabbit, Water Sufficient for Processing, Pork Liver...||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Temporary Diet Change
I am feeding my 12 year old Nature's Logic Venison only because her regular brand is out of stock till 2023. She has a very sensitive stomach and this was the only other venison food she can tolerate so far. It is a VERY DRY food, but my pooch is eating it and her stools are soft, but not runny. I do like the ingredients.
Good for allergies
My dog can’t have beef, chicken, turkey, or duck.. Thank god I finally found a good brand of food for my dog.. It’s one of the healthiest can wet foods I have found.. The only thing I would complain about it sometimes it’s very dry and sometimes it’s very wet.. Just wish it would stay between the two … Oh should add my dogs are very picky and they seem to like this and the rabbit so that’s a plus … Hopefully the price doesn’t go up too much more …
don't buy this
The food was all water, and packed very tightly in the can . It wasn't very tasty and my dog would not eat it, I will have to donate it.
Great wet food and its Venison
This brand was recommended by my vet. My dogs and I are not disappointed. I love the variety of flavors especially venison and rabbit. It’s hard to find good wet food with those flavors. I do wish they had Bison/Buffalo though.
dog didn't like
Our dog has tried every flavor of nature's logic. Unfortunately, Venison is the only one that he refuses to eat! Our guess is that it was too dry for him, but that's just a guess.
Love this product because the main ingredient is Venison along with vegetables, vitamins and my little one loves it!!! I love the fact that there is no wheat, corn or gluten in any of Nature's Logic products. 1,000% satisfied.
Quality canned venison
This is a dense loaf style canned food. I use this to supplement the Logic dry food.
Our Olde English Bulldogge has significant allergy problems and venison is the only meat he can eat. He will eat prescription dry food venison, but not the prescription canned food venison. Nature's Logic Venison Feast Canned Dog Food has proven to be an excellent supplement to his prescription dried venison dog food. The Nature's Logic Venison has a firm texture and smells just like "people food." Dempsey is a very picky eater, but he loves Venison Feast!" Dempsey and I highly recommend Venison Feast!
Nature logic venison for dogs
Best Dog food ever! It's actually the only food my dog can eat. He is allergic to eggs chicken potatoes pork beef and so much more. Thank you nature logic for making a dog food that is healthy without all the preservatives and added junk!
Nature's Logic rocks!!!!
My furry child has been on Nature's Logic since she was a puppy. She will be 6 and is super healthy. I give her a dry and wet mix along with peas (frozen of course) and some times add olive oil. I've tried other brands and she purges it as she is sensitive to grains. We took her off of any doggy biscuits and feed her carrots, apples, pears, strawberries, blueberries, bananas and other healthy fruits. She does not eat bad fruits such as grapes, etc. We do not give her table food but she does get a nice burger every now and then with no added seasoning. Also gets frozen beef bones and her teeth are great. NL is the best food out there for any dog.