Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tough on bio-based dog stains.
- Removes bio-based dog odors.
- A multi-surface cleaner that can be used on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more.
- This cleaner is designed to be safe for use around dogs.
- Features a light citrus scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator, 64-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Stain & Odor Remover, 22-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- dealSkout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer, 35-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Remover, Accushot Spray, 1.3-gal bottle$51.29Chewy Price$51.99List Price$48.73Autoship Price
- dealSimple Solution Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$9.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- TriNova Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$44.97Chewy Price$42.72Autoship Price
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal jug$19.99Chewy Price
- Ion Fusion Severe Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine Destroyer Carpet Pad Penetrator, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Bissell 2X Concentrated Pet Stain & Odor Upright Machine Formula$19.87Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.88Autoship Price
- PL360 Forest Citrus Fragrance Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 28-oz bottle, 2 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 5-gal bottle, bundle of 2$269.90Chewy Price$299.90List Price$256.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||—||—||—||Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants...|
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Hard Surface||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet Machine...||Fabric, Hard Surface, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
287 Customer Reviews
Blessing in a bottle!!
We found out the Chiweenie wasn't potty trained when we got him as an older dog a number of years ago. We discovered this valuable product during that time frame and have been using it as a result for over 6 years. Thankfully we were able to potty pad train the little guy, but we still keep a gallon bottle around for clean ups in the potty pad area...(old age happens)
This is a great product that does exactly what it says it will do. I have a very old dog who sometimes forgets that he's not outside. Nature's Miracle has been a godsend.
Best Invention Ever
I've been a (heavy) user of this product for 20 years and love it. I have a dog and 6 cats, one of whom thinks litter pans are too gross, so I buy it by the gallon. Used as described, it will remove dog or cat urine out of rugs, wood, tile grout, cloth, leather and most often without a "water"stain, even on fabrics and leather. Also works great on throw-up spots and spilled milk. The "light citrus scent" is the only one I like -- the other scents are too cloying. I am a little frustrated by Chewy's stocking and pricing since as I write this the cat version is listed at $7/gal (out of stock) and the dog version is $23/gal. Both were in the $12-$14 range six months ago. Also, Nature's Miracle cautions against using the regular product in the laundry, but the laundry version has been out of stock at Chewy for close to a year, which is a complete bummer. Nature's Miracle used to offer one product for everything, and it worked fine. Breaking this down for cats, dogs, birds, multi-scents, sprays, refills, etc. was not helpful, but still a complete winner of a product.
A must have for new puppy cleanups and any other pet messes in your home.
Two Senior Dogs
Best stuff ever for what I need. Having two senior dogs of small size, they tend to make sure some of their dinner makes it on the carpet. I have been using this for many years and will continue.
I have a very old dog that I love to pieces but she has a lot of accidents. I blot up all the excess liquid and spray the area well. I have no smell or stain.
Great Product Great Bulk Size!
This is so effective and great quality! I love that it comes in this bulk size...it lasts a long time and I just refill my smaller spray bottle of same product as needed. A doggie pantry staple at our house!
seal was broken
So I hate to say it because pretty much everything I’ve ordered from chewy has worked out but when I got the bottle I was kind of disappointed. The seal was halfway open and it looked like there wasn’t a lot of fluid left in the bottle. It was too much of a hassle to return so I just kept it. It definitely gets rid of the odor. However if it is supposed to get rid of the smell so that dogs don’t poop there anymore, then it doesn’t work. My dog still poops in the exact same spot. not sure if that was advertised or not so that has nothing to do with my rating.
I have used this for several years. Best think I have found to get rid of pet stains and odors.
A Once-Great Product... Ruined
I meant to write this review some time back. I've used Nature's Miracle off and on for years. It's gone through a number of iterations, all for the worse... but they were still acceptable. The first formula I ever used was the best, but for as many times as it's been changed since then, none were as bad as last time I purchased it. I can no longer tell if the product itself even works or not, or whether it even contains any enzymes, because they have now added such an intensely strong and irritating fragrance that you'd never know if you were removing odor or only covering it up. I can tolerate a bit of fragrance; there has always been a little bit added. But this is SO strong, and such a terrible fragrance. It's not that it smells bad (as in gross), it's just a type of fragrance that gives me an intense headache and nausea (think being motion sick, if you've ever had that), and it's so strong that it permeates the entire house, not just where you used it. Even though it was difficult to tolerate, I let it sit for a while to do its job. But then, needing to get rid of the fragrance, I poured lots of water on to dilute it, then used the carpet shampooer to extract all the liquid possible from the carpet (I went over it forever to get it all suctioned up), and it's STILL insufferable. I don't know why Nature's Miracle thinks they need to keep changing their formula, and I certainly don't know why they've decided to add the strongest, most offensive fragrance possible to the mix, but they have now guaranteed that I will never use the product again. By the time people read this, the formula may be changed yet again, and perhaps they've removed or changed the headache-inducing fragrance, and perhaps you won't be as disappointed as I am now. But I'm not giving them any more chances. There are too many other enzymatic cleaners on the market to choose from.