Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cleans gently but completely, adding texture, highlights and body along the way.
- Made with aloe vera, vitamins and silk proteins for a deep conditioning that leaves fur more manageable, with a lasting sheen.
- Delicate plum fragrance leaves your pooch smelling wonderful for days.
- For home use as well as by professional groomers.
- Safe for kitties and canines of all breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$13.91Chewy Price$16.29List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray, 1-gal bottle$63.00Chewy Price$75.90List Price
- Colognes For Pets Romeo Dog Cologne Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Best Shot Ultra Wash Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$57.95Chewy Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Dog of the Woods Dog Detangler, 8-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Conditioning Crème Dog & Cat Rinse, 2.5-gal bottle$66.35Chewy Price$75.35List Price$63.03Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$5.12Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Daily Use Pet Detangler, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom Show Groom Finishing Pet Conditioner Spray, 11-oz bottle, 2 count$17.90Chewy Price$19.88List Price$17.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base with Aloe Vera, Silk Proteins...||Purified Water, Coconut & Plant Derived Cleansers, Aloe Vera Juice...||—||A Non-Toxic, Biodegradable Blend in a Proprietary Mild Shampoo Base with Herbal Oils, Essential Oils...||Sulfate Blend, Quick Pearl, Herbal Fragrance...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
smells good, a little goes a long way
This smells super good, the scent lasts a solid 4-5 days and still lingers a little over a week later. A small amount covers a large surface area of dog. I really like the way this applies/lathers- it works well on all my dogs but I especially like how it makes my poodle's hair feel- other shampoos dry it out too much but this is just enough moisturizing to keep it nice and bouncy when it dries.
love the product
I absolutely love this product for my dogs. Their coats are so soft, silky and shiny. It arrived very fast and they even went the extra mile to ensure it did not leak in transit.
I love this shampoo and have used it for the last couple of years. I have short haired dogs so can't speak for how it is for longer haired types of breeds. I absolutely LOVE the smell. I also like that it's concentrated so dilute it and it lasts for much longer than typical shampoos.
Shampoo smells great! It leaked out the top of the bottle during shipping though. Made a little bit of a mess. All in all I like the shampoo. I just wish they would have packaged it a little better so that it wouldn’t have leaked all over everything else.
The Best Shampoo
Have tried any shampoos but Pkum Siljyis by far the best.
x cheap perfume odor cre
Cheap perfume smell . My dog tried to rub it off after his bath .
Works great on my Malshi. Love the smell, performance. I feel silly writing a 5 star review for this product bc anyone that’s been to a professional groomer knows this is what they use. This brand is gold and is what I trust. It’s super concentrated so a little goes a very long way.
So good! Powerful cleaning!
My pup FELT SO clean, this doesn’t mask odors it removes them! I love it! I need a larger bottle of this.
First introduced by a groomer, I've used this for years. I used to buy directly from Natures Specialties. So glad to see it available from Chewy, shipping costs less, so there is a small savings. I love this product. Mixes well, rinses clean, great smell. I suggest a mixing bottle, as you will need that.
AMAZING! smells so good
I’ve used this product for years on my dogs! The smell last for days but don’t worry, when you’re sad the smell is gone and you don’t want to put your dog back in the tub.. they have the same scent cologne! I was so excited when I saw this on chewy, even cheaper than I pay at a local store! It lasts forever as the dilute ratio is 24:1, really nice lather, gentle clean, and smells great for days!