NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended for pets in need of advanced support for healthy hip and joint function, such as senior pets and those recovering from joint related injuries or surgeries
- Helps maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Helps support structural joint integrity and connective tissues
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Lipped Mussel and MSM
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count$12.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.21Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Paxon Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$26.49Chewy Price$25.17Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 500 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 365 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Annamaet Glycocharge Post Exercise Dog Powder Supplement, 300-g jar$40.77Chewy Price$40.99List Price$38.73Autoship Price
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Senior Dogs, 30 count$21.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price$20.53Autoship Price
- Fruitables Switch Pet Food Transition Dog & Cat Supplement, 15-oz, case of 12$47.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$45.18Autoship Price
- Health Extension Joint Mobility Powder Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 1 gal bottle$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic North Atlantic Sardine Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$46.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 1/2 tsp) Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Easy to digest
My stubborn dog will not eat or take anything that will help him and being 140lbs he is hard to wrestle. This liquid supplement makes it easy for me to give to him , and helps with his hips. My only complaint, stinky farts
I have an 11 y/o Australian shepherd who has poor hip conformation and in the past few years developed a pretty bad case of arthritis. We’d been on level 2 glucosamine tabs for a year and then I figured, this is rated higher anyway and costs the same amount, let’s try it! SO GLAD I DID!!! My dog can finally run and jump again without pain! Plus it’s so easy to administer, I just put it on his dry food and add some water from the sink and swirl it around, he laps it all up with his food and licks the bowl clean!! Never going back to the old stuff :)
Not what I thought I ordered
I thought I ordered the 180 chewables. We are going to try this but I would give a 5 star for the chewable.
coryn syrup and parabens!
love your pooch? throw this out. parabens and corn syrup are not healthful for people or pets
My cat who eats everything would not go near this. We tried it mixed in wet food, on freeze dried food, and straight in a bowl. She wouldn’t have any of it. I tried it myself, it had a slightly malty, but mostly bitter flavor. Putting it in a syringe to force feed it to a cat already sore with age and arthritis is not an option in my mind.
Disappointed in the 23% price increase
Excellent product. However, I am disappointed the price has increased 23% in the last month. I will be actively seeking a replacement. Any recommendations are welcome.
Angel who is 14 her hind end gets stiff. I got some stuff for her at vet seemed to help some but she needed a higher dose and this has hyaluronic acid in it which is great. Will be buying again. I squirt directly into her mouth kinda has a stinky scent. Real improvement for angel she isn't stiff anymore and she takes a 20 minute walk each day.
The Athri soothe works so well with my seniors people would not believe the difference
Great medicine for senior dog
My doggie is 12 yrs old with arthritis in her knees. Within a week she is walking better.
The Best Purchase I've Ever Made!
My oldest dog has been taking this for at least 4 years since he had an ACL tear. I've tried the very expensive dasaquin about a year ago but when I stopped giving him this to switch to that one, he started limping for a little while. Nothing has worked as great as this. I have been giving it to my other dog and it has also worked wonders for her arthritis.