NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Clinically tested time release formula provides support for pets in need of advanced hip and joint care, such as senior pets or pets recovering from joint related injuries or surgery
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate aches and discomfort associated with exercise
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Lipped Mussel and MSM in a time release formula
- Helps support structural joint integrity and connective tissues
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 100 count$9.83Chewy Price$9.34Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Probiotic BD Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$40.00Chewy Price$72.83List Price$38.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet Kelp Help Plus Omegas Powder Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Natural Peanut Flavor Dog Dental Kit$12.41Chewy Price$13.39List Price$11.79Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetzLife Complete Oral Care Peppermint Flavor Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$15.85Chewy Price$15.99List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube$9.59Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Liquid Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$42.99Chewy Price$57.18List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 13-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 1/2 tsp) Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Bovine Trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glocosamine (Sulfate), MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), Sea Cucumber (Pseudo Colochirus Axiologus)...||Glocosamine (Sulfate), MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), Sea Cucumber (Pseudo Colochirus Axiologus)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Our dog has very bad arthritis. We even bought him braces tohelphim walk. We gave him this with his prescription and now he runs zbd doesn't need his braces.
Product Changed, Sophie refuses to even attempt to eat it.
This product was originally a smaller, soft cubic morsel that Sophie always welcomed it as a morning ritual. The latest product "Chewable Tabs" is huge, try and has absolutely no appeal to my girl. I cut them in half, crushed them and added water and she totally refuses to eat the product. I cancelled my reoccurring order based on this change...not need to pay $50+ for a product I have to throw away. If it returns to a "Soft Chew" I'll be a buyer since the original product actually helped my dogs joint issues, limp, etc.
Jax did NOT like these
Jax refused to take these. SOOOOO, back to the "drawing board".
health meds/ dog food
While I haven't been using this product very long, my dog likes it and I hope it will help his arthritis. One good thing that the manufacturer does not mention is that my dogs eyes are no longer weeping! My comments on the second product I want to review, Science Diet Savory Stew Adult 7+: I've had three cans from my recent purchase where the opener tab has separated from the lid. I cannot open the can at all and have to toss it. I've contacted Hill's, they've responded that this has never happened to anyone else, but sent me three coupons to use for my next purchase. I assume they cannot be used for my purchases from you. All in all, I'm extremely pleased with the service from your company.
Seems to be Helping
My Mya is a 12 y/o Goldendoodle and is beginning to show her years. The NatruVet tablets seem to me to make her walking and getting up from lying down much less difficult. She used to jump on to the bed, now she needs booster steps. The NaturVet tablets look like she has less trouble.
Blue will not eat these treats
I’m sure they work well but my dog will not eat them. He does not like the taste of them. He leaves them in his bowl every day. It was a waste of $100.
My old guy is chasing the ball again!!
I have an overweight yellow lab that will be 11 in December, he had become very sore and favoring his hip that he had had a surgery on due to a tragic accident when he was 7. I had just put down his pug buddy and the depression seemed to push him into a terminal bout of pain and obvious limping and favoring joints as well as a total lack of interest for any exercise. I started giving him 2 pills every morning and every night. Within days it was obvious he was feeling better. Now about 6 weeks later, he wants me to throw the ball, he is back to his old keeping the ball from me and putting his head between my legs again to wrestle. He wags his tail constantly and begs for attention. His limping is ever so slight and he loves to go out on my 1/2 acre again. I will be purchasing another container and I have suggested them to my friends with older dogs already. My dog is riddled with cysts so I know he is often uncomfortable, but this product has brought Marley back to me!
I bought this product for my 14 year old chow mix. Definitely has increased Mollys mobility. So thankful :)
Product works well/may need to adjust the dose
Please don't stop making this product! This supplement keeps our 85 lb. 11 y.o black English lab playful and moving well. We were using two tablets in the morning until about a year ago when we noticed in the evening he was hesitant to come down our stairs. I started giving him an additional tablet in the evening time and within 6 days of two tabs in the morning and one tab at night...no more hesitation! If he has had a long walk I may give him two vs one in the evening. We use the tablets instead of the chews because our lab will eat anything and they are more cost-effective than the chews. (I believe three chews equals one tablet)
Along with his new prescription dog food and the ArthriSoothe-GOLD Hip & Joint Stage 3 Advanced Formula Tablets, our boy Max is doing so much better, he loves the tablets they’re a treat for him.