Nutri-Vet Allerg-Eze Chewable Tablets Respiratory Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids to reduce allergic reactions.
- Features vitamin C to increase immune response.
- Formulated to help maintain normal respiratory function and health during seasonal changes.
- Each chew contains 50mg of vitamin C, 10mg of quercetin, and 10mg of omega 3.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$17.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- VetriScience Derma Strength Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$11.00Chewy Price$10.45Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetStrips Skin & Seasonal Allergy Dog Strips, 12 count$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Parents Omega Skin & Coat Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Probiotic Digestive Health Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.10Chewy Price$6.74Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$15.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Pet Parents Immune & Allergy Relief Salmon Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Quercetin, Omega-3 EFA (Fish Oil)...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
89 Customer Reviews
I absolutely Love Nutri-vet Products: This stuff works!! Her nose used to just pour out of her nose, would leave a puddle everywhere she laid down. This product WORKS! No more puffy eyes, her nose dose not run off her face anymore. Highly recommend! However, watch price! I will NOT PAY Over $10.00 for ANY OVER the COUNTER Products! Just under $10.00, Great Deal! Nutri-Vet has the BEST Products!
TAKES TIME TO WORK!
As with all vitamins and supplements it takes time to work, about 6 months, to get into the cells of the body. This is why I only give it 3 stars, because I just started this for my dog who has real bad allergies. I tried everything, even taking proteins one at a time away for 6 months then back again. She also is getting a shot at the vet which last about a month, so I am hoping for the shot, these pills and Vet's+Best Allergy Itch Shampoo (which I also just started) will help her, but it is going to take about 6 months to see if they work. We also put boots on her feet before she goes outside. We give 2 pills crushed in food 2 times a day. Suggesting, if your dog will not eat this try mixing it with his/her favorite food or treat.
Allerg EZ Tablets
These seem to have helped my Yorkie/Wire Hair Terrier Mix. He was scratching and digging at his ears all the time. I purchased these and began giving them to him once daily and it seems to have calmed those down. Plus I started eliminating any type of sugar or grains in his diet. I believe it was a combination of the two. I will continue to give him these, as I can tell when he misses a dose that his ears begin to itch again.
My lab is very picky but he has eaten these no problem Thanks
Couldn’t give full dosage
Had I been able to give my Frenchie (Frankie) the full dose required for his weight, I may have been able to give more than three stars. I’ve used other products of this brand though and they’ve always been good. Frankie is very itchy so I was hoping they’d help but they’re rather big tablets and he would need two and a half tablets twice a day according to the label (he’s 50lbs, very large for a French Bulldog!) and I could barely get him to take one. He wouldn’t eat them straight from the bottle either so I ground them into powder and measured about a tablespoon to add to his food. Any more than that he wouldn’t eat the food. I gave it to him until we used it up but obviously it didn’t do anything for him in that small dose. But it still has good stuff in it so we used it anyway. I think it might have helped him if I could have fed him the whole amount he needed. If they could condense them or make a chew out of them, maybe he would have like them better. Still itching and chewing like a crazy boy! Pic: Frankie (50+lbs) is on the far end, Bella is in the middle (28lbs) and Archie’s in front (40+lbs). Our “blue” and white boys have the worst skin/allergy/yeast problems. Bella is brindle and has no such problems at all!
I purchased these after my 5 year old pit developed some serious reactions to the weather changes, nipping at her elbows, paws, and tail. She started taking the tablets and I’ve noticed far less scratching and an overall, happier pup!
They work on old English bulldog
They really work on the itching , and makes my dog coat s shiny
Hoping for a miracle
My pit bites his feet all the time. It may last for an hour! He gets the seasonal allergy shot and it helps his skin. However he has started biting his feet all the time. I read this was a good product. First dose today. I will comment in a week.
Help our pooch stop itching as much as he was along with another product we bought ... love you chewy recommend you all the tim
Glad I Found This
My Yorkie has had grass and seasonal allergies since he was 6 months old. The vet tried Apoquel but it was expensive and not a long term solution. As soon as the treatment was finished the itching and scratching started back up. I also had tried various over the counter products that didn’t work. I found this and tried it as a last resort. I noticed less scratching after a couple of doses. After 2 weeks my little guy was no longer scratching and able to go outdoors and lay in the grass and just be a dog. I supplement with this with a 1/2 teaspoon of local honey to desensitize him to the pollen. It’s been 2 years and the miserable frequent scratching has stopped. The tablets are too large for my dog so I cut them in half with a pill cutter to make them easier for him to chew.