Nutri-Vet Regular Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s health in mind.
- Helps maintain joints and connective tissue to keep your pooch going.
- Contains a balanced formula of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and hyaluronic acid.
- A delicious liver flavor makes these chewable tablets easy for your pet to swallow.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Hip & Joint Advanced Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Omegas Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Wellness Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 60 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$21.07Chewy Price$25.49List Price$20.02Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 150 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Joints Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$14.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.39Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 60 count$14.25Chewy Price$21.80List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Aches & Discomfort Plus Glucosamine Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs G.I. Tract Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Joint & Hip Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 30 count$12.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.21Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Well Blend Plus Food Supplement with Joint Support, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 250 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 100 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 25 mg...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (porcine trachea), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Ascorbate, Brewer's Dried yeast...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||Liver, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
11 y.o. 80lb dog was moving sluggish sometimes and somewhat limping after a 20min walk. Started giving him 2 tablets a day 2 weeks ago and have him walking 45 minutes a day and his mobility has improved.
Great for active and older dogs! They take them as treats no problem
She's doing great !!!
Labs have hip problems but being 10 years old she has been taking Nutri-vet and doing great!
Very glad to have found this product.
When my 65 lb. retriever was suspected of having arthritis, the vet suggested 1500mg/day of Glucosamine. So I read some articles about it, and started shopping around. This product sounded like it contained the right ingredients to help make the Glucosamine more effective (Vitamin C and Chondroitin, etc.). And it was a great price! Also, it had good reviews. So my dog has been on it for a week, and she likes the taste of the tablets. I don't know if I'm imagining it or not but she seems to be more energetic and was even running with my other dog these last couple of days. So I'll keep her on it and hope she continues to do well with it.
I can climb stairs again
Thank you I can climb stairs again and not limping. My owner thanks you also
Dogs take the chewable very well. Seeing some improvement
Very good for my girls
My dogs, Labradors loves them, while they can spit the other brand, they funny
My 9-year-old Corgi has hip dysplasia and was recently limping on his front leg as well. I saw these on sale a while ago and decided to get them! A few weeks later, he is not limping at all, and he is running around like a puppy! It has helped with some much needed weight loss! A few weeks ago, he was not able to jump up on the couch, and now he does so with ease!
Awful awful awful
If I could give 0 stars I would. It smells like pill. I knew it was a tablet, but it’s a pill. I thought it was a tasty treat (supposedly turkey flavor) but not at all. I waited too long to see if I could return it. If your dog hates pills don’t buy this. I now have to put it in pill pockets and it’s really not worth the effort.
These saved my lab
My 10 year old lab was not eating due to pain. His vet suggested a supplement to get him off the pain medication (due to both cost and side effects) and after 2 weeks of the recommended dosage I was able to wean him off pain meds completely. He is doing amazing, it is like I have a whole new dog. He doesn't seem painful at all anymore and hasnt had a pain pill in a month