Zoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty beef and ginger-flavored pill pops are great to mask the taste of pills, so your pal will take his meds without making any hassle.
- Pleasant fragrance and delicious taste encourage stress-free acceptance of pills or tablets, masking any unpleasant flavors for finicky pups.
- 100% natural and made without any corn, wheat, soy or artificial flavors or preservatives, so you can feel good about giving your pal a healthy treat.
- Each treat contains only 14 calories, so whenever your best friend does something to cheer about, you can reward with this yummy treat.
- Made in Canada from only North American ingredients, so you can feel good about treating your pal to local flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoe Pill Pops Roasted Chicken with Rosemary Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 60 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 8-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Stashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pill-Masker, 4-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$12.04List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.80Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Begging Bacon Buddy Budder Dog Lickable Treats, 17-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$15.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- dealGreenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$44.94Chewy Price$65.94List Price$42.69Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$15.96Chewy Price$15.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Barley Flour, Beef, Vegetable Glycerin...||Beef, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Rolled Oats, Honey, Coconut Glycerin...||Beef, Soy Grits, Sugar...||Beef, Potatoes, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Honey, Herbs & Spices||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Sticks|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
Adequate for now
Agree with previous reviewers that these are difficult to use. After I opened the bag with scissors, I put a hole down the center with same scissors. However, with some pinching, they work. Holly took them without a problem.
No chicken! Yay!
So, I was giving my dog Benadryl to deal with her chicken allergy and found out waaayy too late that every flavor of "the green bags" has chicken as a main ingredient. Zoe Pill Pops are great and easy to use. Carley feels better and her Mom does, too.
Not what I was expecting
You have to make a hole for the tablet or capsule. My dog gets one of each so I have to cram the capsule in and try to make room for the tablet. The pouch usually breaks and I have to mold it back together which isn't so easy to do because the pouch isn't very flexible.
I don’t think so
Thought I’d try something new because my dog is a heart patient and we go through pill pockets quickly. These were not what I expected. They look like a tootsie roll , they’re long so you have to cut them up and not soft at all. It’s hard to get the meds into them because they’re semi hard. They are in their own little pouch’s I guess to make them look like they would be keeping the moisture in. But they don’t. I used one pack and that was it.
Definitely not for small dogs. Difficult for both tablets and capsules
Tasty and stays fresh
These pockets are different from other pocket. You can actually rap them around the pill. They stay fresh in individual pouches and one pouch can hide at least 3 of my dogs pills. They are perfect. They do not upset her stomach because of the ginger. I strongly recommend these for anyone who have fur babies with sensitive stomachs.
pill pops Zoe
Way too hard. I was hoping thee were soft easy to hide a pill in. My pup wont even eat them as a treat.
Pros and Cons
First the cons- small bag of individually wrapped treats, each treat can be split into about 3 small pieces to form around your pills. The treats themselves are a bit on the dry side, which is why they are individually wrapped, I'd imagine. The pros I guess are that they are individually wrapped so they won't completely dry out too easy- they smell pretty good for a dog treat - like really gourmet. At first my dog loved them. But by the time I bought them again, she refused. She's on about 10 pills in the morning and 8 at night for her heart disease, so getting her to take pills has been a nightmare. I've tried just about everything. I think these are a good, but somewhat expensive product. And unfortunately as soon as my dog caught on to it being for pills, she will immediately turn and hide from the smell alone. I still think this is a good product and would recommend them if you only have to give pills to your pet occasionally.
good & bad
The good: it’s the only pill pocket I’ve found that doesn’t contain chicken, so it’s good for my dog that’s allergic to chicken. The bad: There is no hole?? Why? You have to force the pill through it. Also, each pill pocket inside the bag is individually wrapped with plastic. SUPER disappointing. Not eco friendly at all, and more time consuming. I only continue buying these for my dog with a chicken allergy. If I find another brand that offers non-chicken, then I will definitely be switching to a new one. If they’d remove the wrapping for each pill & create a hole, I’d be happy with it.
Winner winner, NO chicken dinner!
Needed an alternative to Pill Pockets that didn't contain chicken due to my dog's allergies. He absolutely LOVES these. I use one each morning (half the individually wrapped pack) and haven't noticed the other treat drying out too badly; I can still easily shove the pill in and form the treat around it.