Zoe Pill Pops Peanut Butter with Honey Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty peanut butter and honey-flavored pill pops are great to mask the taste of pills, so your pal will take his meds without making any hassle.
- Pleasant fragrance and delicious taste encourage stress-free acceptance of pills or tablets, masking any unpleasant flavors for finicky pups.
- 100% natural and made without any corn, wheat, soy or artificial flavors or preservatives, so you can feel good about giving your pal a healthy treat.
- Each treat contains only 14 calories, so whenever your best friend does something to cheer about, you can reward with this yummy treat.
- Made in Canada from only North American ingredients, so you can feel good about treating your pal to local flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 8-oz jar$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$47.73Chewy Price$65.94List Price$45.34Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$53.88Chewy Price$65.94List Price$51.19Autoship Price
- Stashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$13.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.73Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$47.74Chewy Price$65.94List Price$45.35Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$15.78Chewy Price$14.99Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Pill Pouches Hickory Smoked Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.36Chewy Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Barley Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Molasses...||Barley Flour, Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin...||Barley Flour, Beef, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rolled Oats, Honey, Coconut Glycerin...||Rolled Oats, Honey, Coconut Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
My dog has allergies so I need to give her 1-2 pills daily. Let me tell you, it's been a struggle. At first, I used marshmallows but after a while, she got smart and would eat the marshmallow but spit out the pill. Then I tried adding peanut butter to the mix, but again, the pill would always be spit out. This has been the only thing that she's consistently taken with ease. The pops are individually packaged to prevent them from drying out. And because they're malleable, you can split the pops into 2, 3, or 4 pieces for varying pill sizes. They're perfect!
buddah loves these
My Bernese mountain dog is very picky when it comes to treats and pills . He always found them when I used to get him greenies pill pockets he would spit the whole thing out pill and pocket and then walk away . I came across these praying he would like them , sure enough he gobbled it right up and got the pill so it’s a win\win he got his medicine and he loves them , so far I’ve only gotten him the peanut butter which is the one I will stick with ! Also i love the fact that they are individually wrapped so they don’t get old since he only has to have them once a month ! Very pleased with this product and so is my big guy !
I received my autoship order of Zoe's pill pops and was very disappointed. The items in the package all expire in less than a month. We really like the Zoe's brand but are not impressed with Chewy this time around.
Protein Sensitive Solution
My best boy is allergic to anything containing an ingredient from poultry. These are the only pill covers we can use that he loves! Massage with damp fingers if you get a dry batch. He will do all of his tricks in a memorized loop just to take his med'cine!
Really tasty treat for my IBD-dog, who can’t have any animal proteins right now. Great alternative to all the other pill pockets on the market (which all contain chicken…which triggers allergies in MANY dogs and cats). I wouldn’t call these a “pocket,” so much as a ball of yummy dough to squish around a pill. Particularly capsules that are vegan, rather than gelatin, which are much softer than traditional capsules. One bag I received was pretty dry, bordering on hard, but they still worked great. I just needed wet fingertips to get them to smoosh. Definitely recommend these! Particularly for dogs with food sensitivities!
Best pill pop ever
These treat are very big. They are not greasy like the other brands. They come individually wrapped. Depending on the pill size, you can break a single piece for 2 or more administrations.
We’ve been using these for a few years for our dog who takes several medications twice a day. We are able to fit around 5 pills in each pill pop pretty easily. They can be a bit crumbly sometimes but I’ve found if I roll them a bit in my hands they tend to crumble less. We tried these because our dog couldn’t have chicken and these are one of few products with no chicken.
Chicken-free pill pocket
These would be 5-star except for two things: individualized plastic wrappers for the pockets and a really strong smell. They work like a charm for Reuben to take his pill, tho.
Makes giving meds so easy!
These pops are so soft and easy to stick the pills into. We have a small dog, so one of these packets will take care of the meds all day with extra left over for a treat. Since they are individually wrapped they stay fresh and malleable, unlike other treats I've used which become crumbly before the bag is finished.
Other popular "pill Pockets" contain wheat, which I just recently realized! Since using these for several months my dog has been relatively allergy free! They are soft and easy to wrap around pills. My dog takes 2 pills a day and loves these!