NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Omegas Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Brewer’s Dried Yeast Formula with Omegas is an excellent natural source of B-complex vitamins. Fortified with B-1, B-2, niacin and antioxidants
- Fortified with Vitamin C, an antioxidant, to help protect against free radicals
- Rich in essential Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids and B-vitamins for a glossy coat and healthy skin
- Garlic flavored
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Brewer's Dried Yeast with Garlic Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 10-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- NaturVet Salmon Oil Plus Omegas Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8.75-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Gentle Digest Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 120 count$11.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price$25.07Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Anti-Diarrhea Medication for Diarrhea for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$8.03Chewy Price$7.63Autoship Price
- NaturVet Kelp Help Plus Omegas Powder Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-lb$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- NaturVet Tear Stain Plus Lutein Powder Vision Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 200-g bottle$12.99Chewy Price$27.54List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Brewer's Yeast Chewable Tablets Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 500 count$6.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- BIXBI Organic Pet Superfood Immunity Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.12-oz jar$13.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Lawn Aid Dog Chews, 60 count$10.25Chewy Price$9.74Autoship Price
- NaturVet Bladder Support Plus Cranberry Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring...||Flax Seed, Fish Oil, Solulac...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrins...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Maltodextrin, Dried Whey...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
THE Solution for Kitty Dandruff
This product has worked miracles for our black cat who suffers from chronic dandruff. For years, no amount of brushing, diet changes, or supplements have helped his giant, itchy flakes. And of course, 1) he has a black coat so we could SEE how severe the problem was and how uncomfortable he must have been, and 2) he HATES anything oily added to his food. So any oil-based supplements have gone to our dog (who happily accepts). Enter the brewers yeast omega tablets. Two tabs once daily and within two weeks, he was completely flake free! I couldn't believed it. It's been over a month now and his coat is glossier than it's ever been, and ZERO flakes. He thinks he's getting a treat added to his food, too! He loves them. I am so thankful that he is comfortable and looking like a proper house panther.
Natural Flea & Tick protection
This is a GREAT way to protect our older dog NATURALLY for protection of flea and ticks. We live up on a mountain and the ticks are always bad when the heat starts. We give him 3 in AM and 3 in PM in his food when feeding. He never knows he is eating medicine. We started this about 3 years ago when he was 7 years old. and we are STILL medicating him this way.
Our Black Shepherd had dry itchy skin, and her fur was short, dry and flaky. After a couple weeks of consistently adding this supplement to her diet, her skin and fur is absolutely beautiful! I can’t believe the difference, she’s super soft, her fur is so long, vibrant and healthy looking!
Cheap and better
Been using Brewer's Yeast for my dog for over 50 years. It repels ticks, misquotes, and fleas. Keeps them healthy.
My 3 very picky cats inhale these and literally scream for more. Never expected that reaction. Thought I was going to have to hide them in the food. Nope. Instead, I need to hide the bottle. Don't know if they work yet, but as treats they seem to have no competition.
not sure how well its working.
Haven't noticed anything yet, about half or a little more than that has been used. Will use the rest of the bottle, but not really sure if I will reorder. My dogs do eat these with no problem though, so that's nice.
I can't believe it!
My PICKY eater (10-yr-old JRT) is loving these garlic flavored brewer's yeast tabs! I'm hoping they help repel fleas this year so that I don't have to put anything on her - or at least not as often. We'll see. For now, it's just outstanding that she actually eats these without argument.
Great for dog
This works with my pups their nails and their fur is shiny and full.
Great alternative to harmful chemicals.
This product works wonders for my large size dog in Florida. He is an indoor dog most of the time. But when I let him out to run around in my fenced in backyard, I never find a flea on him afterwards. He is short haired and I also bathe him once a month, I think that this product is a great natural alternative to flea medication. I have been using it for over a year and find that there is no ill side effects and my dog loves them. Both as a singular treat or with putting the correct amount over his food each morning.
Good for a lot
We add these tablets (and powder) to the cats' and dogs' food. They love them, and it helps their skin and coat.