NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recommended for added support for healthy hip & joint function
- Helps to maintain joint flexibility and alleviate minor aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise
- Great for younger pets, as a preventative measure to help maintain healthy cartilage and joint function in active pets
- Helps to support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues
- Provides important antioxidants to help protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Advanced Care ArthriSoothe-GOLD Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 180 count$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$101.95Chewy Price$112.99List Price$96.85Autoship Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$39.00Chewy Price$61.65List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 150 count$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small Dogs, 60 count$14.25Chewy Price$21.80List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex 1 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$27.00Chewy Price$44.48List Price$25.65Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Senior Dog Wisdom Cognitive Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count, Large$44.39Chewy Price$42.17Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acid Small Breeds Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$37.49Chewy Price$35.62Autoship Price
- Free Form Fatty Acid Liquid for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Ultimate Canine Senior Health Formula Dog Supplement, 1-lb bag$19.95Chewy Price$37.39List Price$18.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine (Shellfish Source), Yucca Schidigera, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl, Yucca Schidigera, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Schidigera...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Yucca Schidigera...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
I have two 40# dogs. They really like these. I like the ease of their size and that they are chewable. Only down is that you have to give multiple for dose, wish they were larger
When I received the PKG the seal was broken and contents spilled across my box.
My dog Sugar has leg joint problems. She seems to be better since we started giving her glucosomine.
Vitamin for dogs
I got my first package at a local store then found chewy carries it. I did notice that the chews from chewy were a slightly different color, but doesn’t seem to affect effectiveness, quality, or taste for my pup.
Ok but not that great
My dogs did not like the flavor and both of them did not like it .so I bought dosiquin and they loved that
My large dogs, both seniors, enjoy the taste & I enjoy the results. Both are active & agile at 13 yrs!
My vet recommended glucosamine for my dog. I had tried other brands but my dog would only eat these
We purchased these, along with the level 2 product for two of our dogs. We got these for Roxie, our currently 70 lb shepherd mix. We had good results with the level 2’s we are using for our rescue who has some joint issues. We are hoping these will be preventative for Roxie.
Best for the Beagle
My 14 yr old beagle has struggled in the past with running to play fetch, hopping up or down the stairs, generally getting around. After using Glucosamine DS, he is able to run and play almost as lively as he did when half his age. He's active, walks, plays fetch and is generally happier (obviously out of pain). I'll never be without Glucosamine DS again!
Sara is 9 years old Blue Healer and is showing signs of hip dysplasia. I took her to the vet for her annual and told the vet about her symptom, the vet said she's starting to show hip dysplasia. I asked about giving Glucosamine and she said that will help her. They gave me some samples and recommended I got her this. Sara has been on the Glucosamine for over 2 months and she's back to normal. The symptoms have disappeared.