NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-formulated supplement with Thiamine, L-tryptophan and melatonin to help reduce stress and tension.
- Added ginger for sensitive stomachs making it great for traveling—whether it be a visit to the vet or flying to another country.
- Wheat-free chews help relax your dog if he has separation anxiety or even when adding a new pet to the family.
- Great way to calm your pal’s nerves during a storm, fireworks or grooming and made for dogs over 12 weeks of age.
- Available as a soft chew so it’s easy to give to your pal as a treat, or you can simply hide it in his favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- waggedy Calm Stress & Anxiety Relief Melatonin Dog Supplement, 60 Count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Hemp Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$19.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Calming Dog Chews, 30 count$9.99Chewy Price$10.25List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Calming Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$16.87Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dog, 60 count$15.85Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.06Autoship Price
- PawMedica Calming+ Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ThunderWunders Melatonin Calming Dog Chews, 60 Count$17.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Chamomile, Thiamine Mononitrate, Passion Flower...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Valerian Root 100 mg, Passion Flower 100 mg, Chamomile 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 4 g Soft Chew) L-Tryptophan, Ocean Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), Ginger Root Powder...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
175 Customer Reviews
Hoped they would work
We have a six month old large breed puppy. I know that they are by nature going to be very energetic pretty much 24/7, I just wanted something to help during grooming times and when preparing for car rides which get her nervous. I tried them at home first to see if I could notice any difference in her activity level, but nothing. The groomer told me they were useless, lol. Maybe it’s her metabolism but I don’t want to go over the recommended dosage and make her sick, so I have ordered a different type to see if we get a better result.
My dog won't eat them
I got my Princess to take one. It took the edge off but I didn't notice much of a difference. Thunder didn't bother her before but it's gotten progressively worse over the last year. I tried to give her another pill when the next storm hit to see if it would help this time. She won't take it. I didn't think I'd find anything that she wouldn't eat but I tried everything (lunch meat, her dinner food, etc) she won't go near them. Now I'm stuck with almost a whole bag.
Perfect for my dog with storms!
The reviews are mixed but my beagle who is 12 years old and 35 pounds had a lot of fear of storms and fireworks. When we know it will be loud we give this to her and she is asleep or calmer when the storms come or fireworks! I'm forever thankful for these, we have been using them for over a year!
Help relax her
I have a year old American bully who has a lot of energy. I give her these at night to help relax her before bed. It doesn’t make her super drowsy but it does mellow her out a bit
The old lady got some sleep during fireworks!
These worked great for a late in life developing fear of fireworks. They have also helped with her overt anxiety while getting her nails clipped as well.
Can't live without
These are like sleep aids for dogs. I have a 6 month old large breed puppy that will fight sleep so bad that he gets sick. These work so well and he will completely relax and fall asleep without trouble. I only use them when he can't fall asleep even after a lot of physical and mental exercise and is over tired but fighting sleep.
This is the 2nd calming Che I've tried on Rocky and I may as well be giving him a pound of sugar, it doesn't relax him @ all, it make him more hyper! Anyone with suggestions, if greatly appreciate it!! Thank you!!!!
Now these Work
My nighttime knock out treat for my 16 yr old Yorkie who tends to roam endlessly at bedtime. Easy to eat and then he is ready for nighty-nights and that's with half a chew. Will give one prior to next road trip as he tends to bark the entire time. Grrrr.
No effect for a hyper guy
Maybe it’s just my dog but these literally made no difference. Seems like a placebo. My puppy does go wild when I have them I’m assuming they taste good
Afraid of fireworks
Love this Hemp Quite Moments. I've had a dog afraid of fireworks every since neighbors shot fireworks for a month straight. Every little noise would upset him and terrify him. I've tried different products but this one works well for him. It relaxes him and allows him to sleep. I've given it to my other dogs and they love it. Glad I finally found a product that works and they love.