NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Can be used on grass, plants, shrubs, patios, patio furniture, kennels, dog runs, swing sets, fences, block walls or any other surface where odors arise due to pets.
- If spraying on fabric, test product on a very small inconspicuous surface are before using. Do not spray directly on pets.
- Uses powerful, natural microorganisms to neutralize pet odors. Non-toxic formula is safer for use around pets.
- Will not harm lawn or landscaping when used as directed
- Ideal for patios, decks, dog runs and yards
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNature's Miracle Dual Action Hard Floor Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$12.38Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.76Autoship Price
- OUT! Oxy Fast Activated Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$4.63Chewy Price$4.40Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Dog Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Urine Gone Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator, 24-oz bottle$10.87Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.33Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odor Remover Refill, 1.3-gallon bottle$27.45Chewy Price$32.49List Price$26.08Autoship Price
- OdoBan Pet Oxy Stain Remover, 32-oz bottle$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Stain & Odor Additive Laundry Boost, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Angry Orange Bio-Enzymatic Pet Stain & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Bissell PRO Oxy Stain Destroyer Pet Pretreat Stain Remover Spray, 22-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Outdoor||Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Purified Water, Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Mild Detergent...||Deionized Water, Biodegradeable Molecular Complex (Mineral-Based Deodorizer), Plant-Based Fragrance....|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
Multiple order was sent in the same box. One item was not in the sealed box. I sent a message explaining I did not receive the item in question. In less than two hours received an answer, they had already processed a new order. The next day I received my order. Now that is service. I've trained all of my dogs to use a designated pee-pee area a 10'x3' sand pit. Yard Odor eliminates the odor associated with kennel areas.
Works well but expensive which is why 4 stars instead of 5
This smells great as it's sprayed on. That nice smell goes away after it dries which is no big deal. It works as it's supposed to. My lawn no longer smells! With this size bottle we were able to go over lawn heavily almost twice. My lawn is roughly 60 x 25. Not real big.
Great First Use
The first time we used this, it was wonderful. Easy to set up and use with a great smell. The problem came on the second use. The piece that attached to the hose was leaking. It still spread a nice cleam smell through the yard, but also dribbled all over the user. We were planning to buy a refill, but since this sprayer doesn't work well we won't order any more from this company. There are others that we might try.
Good but not long lasting
We added a patch of artificial grass to our deck for our senior greyhounds to use in the winter. Though the grass drains, there was still a lingering odor of urine. We bought this to neutralize the odor and he does work, but does not last very long. We had hoped that it would neutralize for a few days at least, but I suspect this is best to use on areas that will no longer be used for potty breaks.
Doesn’t get rid of the smell. Masks it for 10 minutes and then when it dries it smells again.
Love, love, love
I can’t say enough about this. When you start spraying it right away you smell a good smell. For a few days after you smell the clean smell and it’s been a while and I don’t smell anything gross so far. I was having a lot of flys as well and those are gone so far
we have three dogs and a little back yard. Needless to say, once in a bit we have the dreaded urine smegreat. Was pleasantly surprised by this product. We spray it once every couple weeks and it works great. So far we haven't noticed any problems with vegetation browning. Would definitely recommend.
Not for foliage
I read the label over and over before I sprayed in my garden area, unfortunately everything that was hit by the spray had brown spots on the leaves and it killed some.. Do not use on foliage of flowers or plants
Didn’t work at all
I have a section of artificial turf in front of my house, which after a month has started to smell of urine (1 dog). Thoroughly sprayer this over the area twice over two days - and it hasn’t improved at all. Ineffective
Got Rid of the odor!
Our side yard had a horrible urine odor because the dogs choose that area time and time again to pee. This product cleared that odor up immediately after use! Will definitely be buying it again!