The Neater Feeder Deluxe from Neater Pets solves the problem of messy dogs spilling food and water on your floors. It's designed with protective walls to contain splashes and spills from an inadvertent kick or an excited pet. The revolutionary system holds spilled food in an upper reservoir while spilled water flows down a gentle slope through a filtering system into a lower reservoir. The bottom container can safely hold more than an entire bowl of spilled water, keeping it off your floors until you are ready to dispose of it. Keeping the spilled food in the upper reservoir, off the floor, not only saves you work, but also keeps it clean for reuse. The Neater Feeder is also an elevated feeder. Using raised bowls helps improve digestions and reduces strain on your dog's neck and joints, while also helping to keep ants and other pests out of her food. The Neater Feeder Deluxe comes in three sizes. The Small is ideal for small dogs (Chihuahua, Terriers), the Medium is for medium sized dogs (Cocker Spaniel, Beagle), and the Large is for large sized dogs (Golden Retriever, Labrador). Each comes with a food bowl and a water bowl sized for that dog. We always give you a larger water bowl since we want to make sure your dog never gets dehydrated! Make mealtime healthier and cleaner with the Neater Feeder!
- Raised walls keep water splashes and spills contained within the Feeder.
- Spilled food stays on the top while water flows through the drainage holes and is collected at the bottom.
- Protects floors and walls from stains, mold, and damage.
- Elevated design improves digestion, helps to reduce neck and joint strain, and deters pests from getting in your pet's food.
- Bowl Sizes: Small (1.5 Cup Food, 2.2 Cup Water), Medium (3.5 Cup Food, 5 Cup Water), Large (7 Cup Food, 9 Cup Water)
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Neater Pets