Neater Pets Non-Skid Non-Tip Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help reduce gulping, vomiting, and bloating—may also contribute to weight management.
- Unique bundt shape helps slow down eager eaters so they can’t scarf their meal down in one gulp.
- Non-tip design with a rubber ring around the bottom helps prevent messes and bowl movement.
- Stainless steel design is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
- Small holds 2 cups of food and is paw-fect for small to medium-sized cats or dogs, large holds 3 cups of food and is designed for medium to large sized dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Wobble Slo-Bowl Dog Bowl, Mint$21.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 2 cup$16.49Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 3-cup$17.99Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Wave Dog Bowl, Pink, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealIRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Short Snouted, White/Grey, 2 cups$13.74Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Pet Dream House SPIN Tricky Level UFO Maze Non-Skid Plastic Interactive Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Green$22.49Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup||5-cup||1.5-cup; 12-oz||3.5-cup||2-cup|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
This slow feeder bowl has actually slowed my dog down! I was concerned that it wouldn't slow him enough without having more grooves to work around but it has really made a difference. It is also just the right size for the 3/4 cup serving. Instead of gulping his food down in 30 seconds he actually takes time to chew his food and now finishes at about the same time as my other dog. The stainless construction is of good quality compared to other bowls I've seen on the market. I have had no issues with the non-skid trim and the bowl cleans-up nicely.
Don't waste your money
Second time I used this bowl. 4 month pup had the rubber on bottom off. Did not slow her down from eating at all. Very disappointed with this product
I’m disappointed with this bowl. It came with the rubber ring on the side and I was able to see the rough edges and 2 sharp shards that I was able to twist off with a tweezer. I guess the vender has poor quality control. I am using the bowl but the rubber ring comes off often. Other than that the bowl is a good size for my dog.
Rubber ring slips off easy, but if you keep the bowl on a rug or place mat, it stays on. Doesn’t really slow down eating as much as I would like, but it does help some.
These definitely slow my fast eaters down. If the rubber piece didn't come off constantly I'd give 5 stars (we just leave it off now). I would still purchase these if they came without the rubber grip for the bottom, as these are excellent bowls.
Worked like a charm
These helped slow down my GSDs eating food so fast. They're usually like vacuums. It was kinda entertaining watching them use the bowls for the first time. I won't spoil the surprise. :)
Don't buy this product
The rubber strip around the edge that is supposed to make it non slip.... slips right off the bowl as the dog pushes into it to grab the kibble. The bowl also appears much bigger in the pictures. It says you can put multiple cups of food in it but I put 1 cup of kibble and it was easier for my dog to flick it out of the bowl than to chase it around the inside of the bowl. I guess it serves as a slow feeder because your dog has to look for all the pieces that flew out. You'll just have to mop(indoors) or spray wash(outdoors) every feeding.
rubber seals fell off after 2 uses!!
I think the title says it all. I am very dissatisfied
A little misleading
I got the 2 cup bowl and works great for my dog. That being said if your pup eats more than 1 cup at a time definitely get the bigger bowl. It really can't hold more than 1 cup otherwise kibble just gets everywhere. But the design still help with slowing down fast eaters.
ok not great
It barely holds 3 cups ,and the rubber bottom keeps coming off.I would call it a 2.5 cup.