QT Dog Brake-Fast Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The three prongs in the center of the bowl help to reduce bloating by forcing your pet to slow down when they eat.
- Veterinarian recommended and approved to help improve your canine companion’s portion control.
- No-slip-grip around the bottom of the bowl keeps it secure while your pet enjoys their meal.
- Works with both canine kibble or wet dog food so you can use the same bowl for every meal.
- Brake-Fast bowl is made from hygienic materials like stainless steel for an easy and hassle-free clean up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- IRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Short Snouted, White/Grey, 4 cups$20.40Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Omega Paw Dog Hog Slow Dog Feeder, Silver, Small$9.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink, 3.13-cup$40.00Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 2-cup$18.96Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Mint, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 64-oz$16.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$15.42Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 4 cup$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, White$10.23Chewy Price$11.23List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ridges Slow Feed Bowl, Light Blue, 1.25 cups, 2 count$12.40Chewy Price$13.06List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control||BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Portion Control|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||5-cup||3-cup||1.5-cup; 12-oz||3.5-cup||4-cups; 32-oz|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
418 Customer Reviews
the integrity of this bowl goes real quick after just a few washes with hot water, the welding of the posts is compromised to the point where water/food/dog saliva etc are getting inside of the bowl, the bowl smells like it’s rotting regardless of washing … 0/10 don’t recommend
So much tougher than the plastic slo-feeders that the pup chews on, this one will last so much longer. The only drawback, and it’s minor, is that I have to hand wash as the removable prongs should not go into dishwasher (“do not submerge”).
very small, 2 cup bowl
I was expecting a bit larger bowl for holding 2 cups. The black rubber to prevent the bowl from sliding around was of. When I tried to put it on, it did not even go all the way around the bowl and would not stay on.
Some nice features, some bad ones also
The slow feeder design of this bowl works well. Its not too difficult for a dog to eat and not too easy either, just what I was looking for. The rubber ring that prevents non slip breaks very easily and once broken the bowl will slide everywhere. I bought two of these exact same bowls and both of the rubber rings broke on both of them within a few days. I would not recommend someone else to buy this bowl except only for the slow feed design. I think there are better options for the same amount or less than this bowl cost.
Really - hand wash? Don't bother buying.
After only three feedings, bowl is rusting. I didn't realize the instructions on the back said to unscrew the stanchions and hand wash. Two stanchions we have not able to unscrew and everyone one in our household tried. Who want to unscrew a stanchion after a dog has licked the bowl clean? Really, bowl needs to go into the dishwasher.
Slow feeder bowl
This product is the cheapest, most junkiest item Chewy could possibly sell. I bought 2 for my dogs and they are already rusting. The bowls have 3 things for slow feeding and have to be screwed on and off for cleaning and are already not going on correctly and I’m worried it’ll cut my dogs tongues soon. It does serve the purpose of slowing down their eating, but I have to sit there while they eat because the rubber gripper just comes off and slides the bowl all over. Very disappointed in this item and I feel Chewy has really gotten bad with items they carry in the past few years.
Does the trick.
We have two smaller dogs who wolf down their food, causing some distress. These bowls work perfectly to slow them down. No more wheezing or throwing up after meals. Nicely made.
I wanted to find a stainless steel slow feeder that I could put in the dishwasher. They are very hard to find. It has a rubber base (not dishwasher friendly) and the cylinders can be unscrewed for cleaning according to the package. I didn't know the cylinders came off when I bought it. The size I got was for 2 cups of dog food. It barely contains it. Still, it is probably better for my dog and easier to clean than the hard plastic slow feeders I had been using.
slow feed bowl
Would not recommend this bowl. I have had it for 1 day and it is already rusting. The things that stick up in the bowl came unscrewed while my dog was eating.
Nice bowl for our dogs
The bowl is very durable & does its job slowing down eating. I like the stainless material so the dogs can't chew on it and it is easy to clean.