Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Raised bowls keep your cat's food and water at his level, preventing him from bending down and working to improve drinking, swallowing and arthritis pain.
- Made from a non-absorbent porcelain material that's FDA approved, plus dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Measuring lines on the interior of the water bowl help you keep track of how much you cat is drinking.
- Small inner lip stops spills, protecting your floor—whether tile, hardwood, carpet or more.
- Fashionable design slips right into your décor, for a chic look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1 Cup, bundle of 2$16.22Chewy Price$17.08List Price
- Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Short, 1.0 Cup, 2 count$10.42Chewy Price$10.96List Price
- Necoichi Double Dining Tray Set & Elevated Cat Bowls$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Richell Raised Cat Bowl, White, Small$7.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1.25 cups, 2 count$22.82Chewy Price$24.02List Price
- Necoichi Single Dining Tray$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Regular$18.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$21.20Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Double Elevated Cat Bowl with Wood Stand, 0.50 Cup$16.84Chewy Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, Jellybean Print, 12.2-oz$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Water Bowl, White Paw Print, Raised, 12.2-oz$17.55Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog & Cat Food Bowl, Cupcake, 1-cup$13.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid...||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Capacity (Max)||Bowl 1- 1-cup; 8-oz/Bowl 2- 1.525-cup; 12.2-oz||12.2-oz||2-cup||1-cup||10-oz;4-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
My kitty has been having some stomach issues so I bought this raised bowl set to see if it helps. The bowls are of good quality and a nice weight, I like that the water dish has a line so I know if she is drinking her water as much as she should. Obviously being a cat she wasn't sure about something new at first but now she uses them with no problem. The dishes are very easy to clean, this bowl is her wet cat food dish so I wash it as soon as she finishes eating. I have another one that is little flatter I use for her dry food.
Love This Bowl
I've been using this bowl for about 8 months and I'm very happy with this bowl. The porcelain is a nice quality and the design is cute. Our senior cat is blind so she bumps into everything, but she has never tipped the bowl over. There is a silicon ring on the bottom that keeps the bowl from sliding. I was skeptical of that, but it really works. Initially it was attached at one point, but after daily washings it has come off. But it is easy to put back on and still stays put. Overall the quality of this bowl is terrific and I am very happy with it. 1000% would recommend.
I bought these elevated bowls for my spoiled kitties. After reading about them I decided it made a lot of sense to elevate their food. They have never had a problem but I’m Pro everything. They turned out to be very nice indeed. I especially love the water bowl. It has measurements written on the inside so I can tell how much the kitties are drinking. I mix their distilled water to the 2nd line and fill with colloidal silver til full. It seems they are drinking more water since I bought these which is a very good thing, keeping them hydrated for good health.
Nice set of bowls!
Got 4 sets of these in total for my 2 kitties. The food bowl looks tiny at first, but it’s perfect for wet food portions, the rim on the edge prevents food from dropping off. I don’t use the plastic ring on the bottom, was difficult to put it on and off, but the bowls themselves have some weight, so it’s fine with me.
Necoichi Cat bowl
I was hoping for the bowls to be close to same size. The rubber falls off easily. I still use for water and wet food.
These are really cute. Easy to pick up and add food and my cat has no problems using it. The only negative is the base. Description said Non-Skid however it is just a round rubber ring that you have to remove each time you wash the bowl so water doesn't get stuck in it. The constant removing and replacing it is stretching the ring and eventually I will have to toss it. That was the biggest seller for me. To buy a bowl with a Non-Skid bottom. Truly disappointed about it being a plastic ring. I will have to eventually search for a food/water bowl with Non-Skid bottom that is not a plastic ring.
I have bought bowls from them before but these are terrible. He can't even get his face in to eat or drink. He's only 10 pounds with a small face and he hates these bowls. Don't bother.
easy feeding bowls
I bought these for my cats and they really love them. They do not have to bend down so far to eat and my old cat, Aggie, does not vomit so much anymore. So I guess they are working, so far. lol The product is made well. The only problem I am having with them is that the rubber like gasket on the bottom keeps falling off when I am cleaning them and it is sort of tricky to get back on. But it does prevent scratching on our wooden floors, so I am happy it was part of the bowl. Good product.
Necoichi elevated cat dishes
I love them they are perfect. Sinny is loving them. They are perfect they dont slip easy to keep clean, and I can monitor how much she is drinking. Love them.
Please make sure to read the dimensions sizes before ordering. I mistakenly thought the bowls were the same size or at least close to it, however the food bowl is very small and I was buying these to get a bigger bowl so I only have to fill once a day. Otherwise, they are very nice bowls