Necoichi Double Dining Cat Tray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your floors protected from food and water.
- Crafted from high-quality porcelain for a lightweight, beautiful finish that’s easy to clean.
- Designed to fit 2 Necoichi Happy Dining series bowls (sold separately).
- Safe to put in the microwave and wash in the dishwasher.
- Makes the purr-fect gift for any cat lover in your life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetRageous Designs Kool Fishes Tapestry Mat, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.62 Cups, 2 count$7.97Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- Drymate Cat Placemat, Small, Tree Kitty Blue Swirl$7.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Drymate Hungry Kitty Cat Bowl Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dish Cat Bowl, Red, 1 Cup$4.24Chewy Price$7.07List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Cat Dish, 2 count, Cream$4.66Chewy Price$7.10List Price
- Drymate Cat Bowl Place Mat, Cool Cat Grey$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Blue, 1.25 Cup, 2 count$7.11Chewy Price$15.40List Price
- Dr. Catsby's Whisker Relief Non-Skid Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups, 2 count$6.72Chewy Price$7.06List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Colorful Dots, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My little man uses it no problem
I have a 12 year old Chihuahua that just can’t make it onto the bed like half the time. Finally got him these steps, was worried he might not use them because he can be stubborn, but once I walked him up them the first time he almost exclusively uses them to get up on the bed.
I love this dining try for my cats. I want another and it is not available. My cats eat what they drop on the tray, but never eat what they drop on the floor.
Fill it again!
Very nice looking. But water dish is way too small. Especially for 2 kittens. Had to keep checking to see if more water was needed.
I just love this. My girl is a messy eater. I've bought mats but the design wears off from spills. I can wash this and wipe it and it stays as adorable as it started out. The grooves to fit the dishes is great too. And it's really cute.
I wanted some raised bowls for my older cat. This is a very cute try as others stated, even the large bowls are not that big. But a good size for a cat.
SUPER CUTE & BEAUTIFUL QUALITY
I have two girl cats - one is a mostly black (with white toes and bib) tuxedo, and the other is a mostly white (with splashes of color) calico.
Stops my kitties from spilling food everywhere when they eat