NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers elbow and shoulder support and can help improve mobility in canines and felines with elbow hygroma, dysplasia, arthritis, and shoulder dislocation.
- Helps wounds heal and protects your pet from elbow calluses and pressure sores.
- Adapts paw-fectly to your pet for a secure and comfortable fit and provides protection while standing, walking, running, jumping, sitting or lying down.
- Soft and breathable fabric provides compression and support in an extended period of use, while the elastic strap and snug fit offers flexibility and allows for easy mobility.
- Safe to use, designed by veterinarians and tested on the most popular dog breeds for comfort, fitness and support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shed Defender Sport Shedding Bodysuit for Dogs, Columbia Blue, Mini$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, X-Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.48Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Shed Defender Original Shedding Bodysuit for Dogs, Hot Pink, Mini$39.99Chewy Price
- PeakTails Arthrix Hip & Joint Plus Dog Supplement, 150 count$72.95Chewy Price$69.30Autoship Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, X-Small$45.50Chewy Price
- Vetnique Labs Activebliss Hip & Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$61.10List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- TevraPet Muscle Relief Gel with Massage Brush for Dogs, 3-oz. tube$17.99Chewy Price
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- LumaSoothe Light Therapy for Dogs & Cats$174.95Chewy Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Recovery||—||—||—||Hip & Joint Support|
|Material||—||Neoprene, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Neoprene, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
My 13-year-old terrier right leg gives out by the elbow so I purchase this immediately she walks fine and one a few days pass I took it off and it seemed to improve her leg. So I will put this brace on every few days.
Seam ripped after 36 hrs
I am so disappointed b/c it is exactly what we need to keep the elbow padding on our 11yr old golden retriever. I patiently waited 4 days to get it and after 36 hours of use- the neoprene is ripping from the thin binding. The concept is good but design isn’t quite right. We need it, so I am going to try and reinforce it using a deconstructed “koozie”
This NeoAlly elbow protector is so useful for my upcoming surgery to remove a lipoma on my elbow and to allow faster healing to protect the incision.
Ripped and feeling a bit ripped.
Ripped after first use and was rendered useless there after. Was used on a Central Asian Shepherd 150lbs. Fitment was good. Quality just wasn't there, 2 hours later it was in the trash. I didn't expect it to last forever but at least a month to be worth the money.
Becomes worn out with active dog
My pup needs this for a swollen elbow, but it isn't very durable. It developed a worn spot after a couple weeks and today it ripped. Once a piece was hanging down, my dog started playing with it and now it's torn to shreds. I have no choice but to get a new one, but not pleased I have to get a second one.
Did what nothing else could
After Vet. visit plus everything I could come up with no luck. This elbow protector changed everything.
Fabric came apart in 2 days
The brace did what we needed it to do and held up a bandage in an inconvenient spot on our dog's elbow, however it started to tear at the seam after just 2 days.
PLEASE include chest girth in determining size
I ordered this for one of my German Shepherds, whose elbow girth is 10" at its thickest point, so I ordered a Large. The elbow wrap was great but chest girth (wrap around) was not long enough for her. The only way to keep it in place made it so tight that it constricted her chest very uncomfortably. She is not overweight by any means. I'm a professional Dog Behaviorist, Trainer & Canine Care Specialist and keep my 4 dogs very fit and healthy. So, this was a waste of money. Please add a chest girth to your size determinations.
Definitely Worked on My Dog’s Pressure Sore
My best friend had developed a pressure sore on his right front elbow. Put him in the elbow protector, which it didn’t seem to bother him, and within a few days the sore was healing nicely.
I believe this support has given my older dog some needed cushioning for her lone front leg. I had actually ordered a medium because she was within the measurement limit by a hair. The leg seemed to fit fine, but the elbow wore through the neoprene within weeks. So I ordered a replacement the next size up. This was a big jump on the Velcro strap and I had to fold over the excess and hold it with stitching.