NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Offers elbow and shoulder support and can help improve mobility in canines and felines with elbow hygroma, dysplasia, arthritis, and shoulder dislocation.
- Helps wounds heal and protects your pet from elbow calluses and pressure sores.
- Adapts paw-fectly to your pet for a secure and comfortable fit and provides protection while standing, walking, running, jumping, sitting or lying down.
- Soft and breathable fabric provides compression and support in an extended period of use, while the elastic strap and snug fit offers flexibility and allows for easy mobility.
- Safe to use, designed by veterinarians and tested on the most popular dog breeds for comfort, fitness and support.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- Agon Rear Hock Long Leg Dog Brace, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Agon Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, X-Small, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- Walkin' Pets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Small$21.07Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Metal Spring Support Dog Brace, Small / Medium$31.95Chewy Price
- Walkin' Pets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$37.08Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Walkin' Pets Dog Wrist Wrap, Large$17.35Chewy Price$18.00List Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, X-Small$35.95Chewy Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small2$35.49Chewy Price$40.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||—||—||—||Neoprene, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber||Neoprene, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Rubber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Great help for my lab
My 6 year old lab has significant arthritis and recently hurt her front elbow. She was not putting any weight thru it and it is either nerve damage or her arthritis. We ordered the brace to see if it would give her the support she needed, it has helped a great deal. She is still limping but it helps her have more stability and she is able to put more weight thru the elbow than without it. While it's not a cure, it is certainly a great help and worth the price!
Needs additional measurements to ensure fit
I purchased the brace for both legs. The measurements for fit only ask you to measure the elbow. The manufacturer needs to include a measurement for the chest. There is a strap that goes around the chest and it was nowhere near long enough. It's unfortunate because otherwise it looks like a nice brace.
Short Legs Corgi
Followed instructions on sizing. The support fit around leg but was way to long and covered paws. Corgis Rule!
My 13-year-old terrier right leg gives out by the elbow so I purchase this immediately she walks fine and one a few days pass I took it off and it seemed to improve her leg. So I will put this brace on every few days.
Seam ripped after 36 hrs
I am so disappointed b/c it is exactly what we need to keep the elbow padding on our 11yr old golden retriever. I patiently waited 4 days to get it and after 36 hours of use- the neoprene is ripping from the thin binding. The concept is good but design isn’t quite right. We need it, so I am going to try and reinforce it using a deconstructed “koozie”
This NeoAlly elbow protector is so useful for my upcoming surgery to remove a lipoma on my elbow and to allow faster healing to protect the incision.
Ripped and feeling a bit ripped.
Ripped after first use and was rendered useless there after. Was used on a Central Asian Shepherd 150lbs. Fitment was good. Quality just wasn't there, 2 hours later it was in the trash. I didn't expect it to last forever but at least a month to be worth the money.
Becomes worn out with active dog
My pup needs this for a swollen elbow, but it isn't very durable. It developed a worn spot after a couple weeks and today it ripped. Once a piece was hanging down, my dog started playing with it and now it's torn to shreds. I have no choice but to get a new one, but not pleased I have to get a second one.
Did what nothing else could
After Vet. visit plus everything I could come up with no luck. This elbow protector changed everything.
Fabric came apart in 2 days
The brace did what we needed it to do and held up a bandage in an inconvenient spot on our dog's elbow, however it started to tear at the seam after just 2 days.