Nerf Dog Flyer Dog Toy
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
About This Item
- Nylon-covered flyer toy is designed for easy throwing and catching.
- Encourages human-to-pooch interaction.
- Designed to withstand hours of rough play.
- Lightweight and floats on water.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nerf Dog Squeak Flyer Dog Toy, Medium$8.11Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$5.65Chewy Price
- Ruff Dawg Crunch Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Twig$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Jax & Bones Jerry The Giraffe Rope Dog Toy, Jumbo$19.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Checker Ball Dog Toy, 4-in, Blue$9.42Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss M-ini Dog Toy, Blue, 3-in$5.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Plush Shark Dog Toy$7.26Chewy Price$9.88List Price
- Nerf Dog Crunchable Football Dog Toy, Medium$10.21Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Ironman Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.74Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Not worth the money
I didn't think it was a cloth frisbee. My dogs First catch and her canine teeth went through the center. I see frisbees like this, without the name, at the dollar store. Definitely not worth it.
Fun fetching toy
Take this toy outside every evening. Durable nylon works great for my chewy baby. Tried the plastic frisbee first and didn’t work out. He was more interested in chewing it up, than fetching.
"My mom buys me these and they are my FAVORITE frisbee frisbee of all time! She taught me that I cannot chew on this toy even though I am a big chewer and destroy my stuffies in one minute. Well that is my record but mainly five minutes or less. My frisbee flies really far and I can jump up in the air and catch it without hurting my mouth. I LOVE it and I have different colors too!" Love, Jebediah
Her fav toy
My 8 month old loves these. She has them inside and outside and loves to play with them. I had to stock up on them for her :).
Love this Nerf Flyer
I love this Nerf Flyer. It flies farther than other Frisbee type products. The only problem is that it is harder for my dog to pick up off the grass, but he figures it out.
Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer -- the best small dog frisbee!
I've read the other reviews of this product, I think they're unfair. I have a 20 lb terrier who was good with ball catching, so I wanted to teach him to catch frisbees. I wanted to avoid hard plastic frisbees that would potentailly hurt so we bought & tested virtually every soft dog frisbee on the market-- the Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer is far and away the best, it hovers nicely, flies far, and it's easy for my dog to catch. It's NOT a chew toy. You can't just unwrap it and toss it to your dog to do- with-what-they-will, of COURSE they'll chew it to shreds. It's strictly for frisbee play, and it's the best. After a year of training, my dog's a frisbee wizard. It's great excercise for him and I'm super-proud of him when people applaud his catches when we play in the park.
This frisbee is very thin and would not make it 5 minutes with my two labs! I didn’t even give it to them to play with.
I have a 9mo chewer who destroyed this flyer before we could go outside (5 min). I absolutely do no recommend this toy for chewers. I gave it a 3 because it flies well and will not hurt your puppy/dog mouth. So non chewers have fun but chewers please find another option.
Not what I thought
I thought they were hard not all material. My dog had a hole in one first supervised use.
Not good, for super chewers
We have 2 girl puppies that are 9 months old and are super chews!! I have them this and the destroyed it in minutes.