Hyper Pet Flippy Flopper Flying Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, 9-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for fitness, training and bonding during any season and in the water, grass or snow!
- Multilayer nylon design is safe on teeth and durable for outdoor use.
- Floats in water for paw-some games at the beach and poolside.
- Bright color makes it easy to spot wherever it lands!
- Comes with one 9-inch diameter dog frisbee in a lively color that ships at random.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball 2-Pack Dog Toy, Medium$11.68Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush with Rope Squeaky Astronaut Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Flyer Dog Toy$7.28Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Frisco Fetch Rubber Ball No Squeak Dog Toy, Large$5.55Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Medley Ultra Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$14.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2 count$13.90Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Lite Flight Dog Toy, 10-in$8.66Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Blue$8.63Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Medium$6.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Water Toy||Exercise||Training, Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
254 Customer Reviews
Better than any Frisbee!!
Hyper pet flying disc are the best, they last much longer then the plastic ones even with my 5 yr old German Shepherd who plays every day all day....she doesn't have a off switch. Each day when she's ready to go out to play she'll sit at the counter where I have to stash these Frisbees....shes obsessed with them and would sit there all day and night if I let her. When playing with the plastic ones her gums and tongue would be cut up, I hated that....now I don't worry about her playing rough with these, their soft and won't cut. I can also use them as a water dish when we're out and about.
The best disc for dogs
We have a disc dog. He is an English Shepherd and cannot get enough disc catching. He will catch it anywhere you throw the disc. We have tried many discs and hands down the Hyper Pet is the best. It has enough material to create loft. You can control it easily and throw it straight and level at any height. They will last our dog about one month of his intense use before we have to replace it. They are soft enough not to hurt the dog's mouths. We highly recommend these discs.
Best frisbee for ACD
I have tried them ALL, my two ACD(Australian Cattle Dogs)destroyed them all within 2 weeks, usually less. This one is easy to make it fly and when they play tug of war with it, NO tears!!! Strong material and I am finally happy with a frisbee for them. Thank you for a quality product.
We love our frisbee
This is my girls new favorite toy. It's soft enough to practice catch with. She is still a puppy and loves to chew, but it's holding up pretty well! Couldn't pick the color, we got green!
She may play this game yet.
Our 6 month old hound puppy has shown no interest in playing catch the disc until the hyper pet. I am not sure if it is because it is lightweight or soft or flies slower, but we have been successful at short sessions with the Hyper Pet Flying Disc.
Best Disc for Dogs
This disc holds its shape and doesn't tear. And it floats. As long as you don't let an aggressive chewer use it as a chew toy it will last for years.
Rocky and Cotton approved!
The boys just love their flippy flopper flying discs. It is hard to get them to come in when they want to play with them. They have a blast with them and prefer them to the old hard ones hands down.
Dog loves it
It doesn't fly as well as a solid frisbee but it does the job. Dog loves it which is all that matters and so far he hasn't destroyed it which is another big plus.
This frisbee is excellent, indoors and out. It’s soft enough to hit a wall and not make a mark, but it’s very durable outside and catches the wind beautifully. My dog has several frisbees and this one is the best!
This frisbee is the BEST! My Sheltie loves them. She has several and is obsessed with them preferring them even over a tennis ball! It flies well and it definitely holds up even when left outside for days! We live on a lake and it floats too which is helpful when someone throws it a little too far!