North States Village Collection Bayside Cottage Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique bird feeder that resembles a miniature cottage with a white door and grey roof.
- Fills easily through lift-off roof and has windows to help monitor the seed levels.
- Large tray is removable for easy cleaning and serves as a perfect perch for your feathered friends.
- Made in the USA with durable molded plastic.
- Built to last with a UV inhibitor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- North States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealKaytee Soft Mesh Finch Feeding Station Bird Feeder$11.79Chewy Price$11.87List Price
- Droll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$10.36Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Squirrel & Weather Guard Bird Feeder, 15-in$47.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- More Birds Songbird Vintage Bird Feeder$21.01Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Perfect Little Brushes, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees 6-Seed Bird Seed Tray, 8-in$9.29Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Safety Wrap Hook$8.61Chewy Price$9.89List Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Red Barn$22.02Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Lixit Poultry Feeder & Waterer, 128-oz$15.52Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealDroll Yankees Onyx Clever Clean Magnet Bird Feeder, 18-in$50.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Dorothy's Cardinal Domed Bird Feeder$91.98Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Cardinal, Dove||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Dove, Cardinal||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Cardinal, Dove||Wild Bird, Dove, Cardinal, Pigeon||Cardinal, Pigeon, Dove, Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Sturdy and large capacity
I love the new house-style bird feeder. It has a large capacity and it looks very nice out in the back yard with my other feeders. It is, by far, my favorite one!
Holds up GREAT in rainy weather!
HIGHLY recommended! It has yet to fall apart. It holds up great in All sorts of weather. It also holds A LOT of bird seed. Birds flock to this!
Great Bird Feeder
It’s a great feeder. Seems sturdy and I’m sure it’ll hold up well. Our old feeder was destroyed by raccoons. This one seems tough, but I don’t think it would stand up to raccoon raids, I’ll be taking it down at night.
I want to start with Chewy's customer service, mainly Jennifer. She was outstanding that's why this still has 5 stars. I wanted to upgrade my bird houses this year. I usually just get the cedar ones but when I went to look a couple of years ago everyone was out and I ended up with a plastic one that has held up better than any feeder I have ever bought, but it was far from anything to look at. While scrolling on google I put in bird feeders, and Chewy came up and to my surprise North States Village Collection caught my eye. These are so adorable! I purchased 2 of them. These are goung to look so good on my pole. They are made of plastic and Made in USA. I may not wait until spring to hang these they are so cute and the birds eat year round. As you can see from the pics one of the locking tabs was broken which rendered the bayside cottage useless. I called and Jennifer quickly fixed the problem said she would send another one out right away, and she was so friendly something you don't get alot of today when having to deal with customer service. I give Jennifer 10 stars. Happy I will be able to upgrade my feeders when the replacement arrives.
I had been looking for new bird feeders for a while. I found the collection on chewy and just love them. They are easy to fill and can clean up nicely. The birds in the are just love them.
Cute Bird Feeder
This is a great bird feeder. Can see the level of the food at all times and has built in hole in the bottom to affix to a pole.
BEST BUY ANYWHERE
I loved the quality and price of this bird feeder. It's also easy to fill with bird seed. I have ordered other bird feeders from Chewy and find that the squirrels do not chew them to pieces like other bird feeders. The package was delivered earlier than expected; and being made in the USA put it way over the top.
Nice Bird Feeder
This feeder is bigger than the ones I currently have. It easily holds 5 pounds of food. Once my birds got used to it, they like it except difficult for them to stand on roof. Filling the feeder is a bit of a hassle...the roof does not lift up to fill it. It is actually filled thru the chimney in the center of the roof...the chimney top slips up and off. So would need a funnel or one of the fancy bird seed pitchers with a narrow neck. Thankfully I had a funnel that works great.
Wish it was another color.
Color is the only problem I have with this feeder. I had a blue cottage last year. It blew down during a storm and the feet connecting the tray to the cottage broke off. I looked for another blue one but couldn't find one. I'm sure I will adjust to the gray and I love everything else about this feeder.
Great Bird Feeder
I already had three of this collection. When I put out the Cottage feeder, the cardinals immediately flew right to it. I have lived at my current address for 20 years and this is the first year that I have had so many cardinals come to eat. Had 7 just a few minutes ago. I love these bird feeders because they are pretty in the tree but also they don't scare the birds.