Nulo Freestyle Cod & Lentils Recipe Grain-Free Adult Trim Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A grain-free and low fat formula that is free from chicken and egg proteins
- Made from 74% animal-based proteins and low glycemic ingredients
- Includes L-Carnitine to support the metabolism of fats
- Contains pure probiotic strains to aid in proper digestion
- Calcium and phosphorus help your dog maintain strong bones while wholesome vegetables and fruits support optimal immune health
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Annamaet Grain-Free Lean Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$76.94Chewy Price$80.99List Price$73.09Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Trout & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Senior Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- ACANA Light & Fit Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Senior Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$80.58Chewy Price$82.99List Price$76.55Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Fit & Fabulous Weight Control Grain-Free Chicken, Sweet Potato & Green Bean Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$55.24Chewy Price$62.99List Price$52.48Autoship Price
- Now Fresh Grain-Free Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$91.40Chewy Price$92.99List Price$86.83Autoship Price
- dealORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Wholesome Grains Whitefish & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Peas Recipe Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$80.58Chewy Price$82.99List Price$76.55Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Digestive Support Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$26.24Chewy Price$24.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Cod, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal...||Pollock, Pollock Meal, Green Lentils...||Deboned Trout, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal...||Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...||Lamb, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Weight Control, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic||Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Low Glycemic|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Brain Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
Excellent substitute for Hill'' Rx dry food
Was looking for a very similar but less expensive option to Hill's I'd low fat prescription only dry food (and I'm a huge fan of Hill's food- -dog has been on it 14+ years). 15 yo dog was recently diagnosed with inflamed pancreatis, thus the reason for changing diet. After a few months of using Hill's and not getting consistent results, came across Nulo and bought a small bag to test it. Dog loves the food and I noticed a great improvement in attitude, appetite as well as bodily function. No more loose or runny stools and no flareup episodes in more than 3 weeks. Ordered a larger bag to cut down on costs and even put my 2nd older dog on it. It's a winner in this home!!
Dog does not like it much
He's an mini Australian shepherd 35lbs. Not a picky eater. He eats everything including other nulo flavors and enjoyed. He also enjoys carrots, celery, kale, raw egg, and lettuce. Like I said not a picky eater. To see him not finish all of it is shocking
Not so picky
Recently a friend bought my dog some cod chips which she loved. She needs to lose weight even though she is a picky eater. I saw this Cod & Lentils Adult Trim and thought I would give it a try. I did not have great expectations as my dog is really picky. In the morning I mixed some into her regular kibble and she proceeded to pick out only this food and ate it with gusto. Of course at the dinner meal she pretended she didn’t like it to see if she could get some of my food. But if I can ignore those pleading eyes she will eat this at dinner as well. Every morning she chows down and cleans her bowl evenings are still a bit of a struggle. Yes, my dog is extremely spoiled but for her health I need to work on her bad eating habits I let her develop. My younger dog only likes to roll on the cod chips she is not a fan of eating cod.
Seems to be working...
Our Smooth Fox Terrier LOVES to eat! Acts like he starving all the time. He has no medical issues so we figure he just loves to eat. Needless to say he is about 5 lbs overweight and we had to put him on a low cal food. I did some research on the net and this brand/flavor seemed like the ticket. We have been feeding him for 2.5 wks now and for the first time EVER he did not eat his breakfast!!!! And a couple nights ago only ate about 1/2 his bowl. I believe the new food is the reason. Not only is it low cal, but it has something in it to make them feel full longer. I gave 4 stars only because I haven't used this product for any real length of time, but so far it seems to be doing what it says it will do and what I need it to do.
My 9 yr old Morkie was diagnosed with severe pancreatitis about 5 yrs ago. He's been on canned Rx Low Fat i/d food every since. In Dec he started vomiting foamy bile in middle of night/early mornings. After 2 wks of prilosec & no progress, vet put him on anti-nausea & probiotic powder for a week. He was fine, 2 days after the course finished, started vomiting again. Vet recommended trying a food with no chicken if he started to vomit again. After reading all the reviews of this high quality ingredient food helping other dogs with pancreatitis, having probiotic in it & no chicken, I tried it. Louie loves the food & has not vomited for 4 days straight!!! I'm so grateful & relieved. Seems like this was key.
Nalabears loves nulo
My baby girl loves her nulo she does the adult trim one as she needed cuz mommy’s gives her too many treats ! She has been on nulo food for over 3 years now and I wouldn’t change it ! Great dog food !
The best service
The phone reps w/ Chewy are always incredible and a pleasure to speak with. Shipping is super fast!
Black lab loves it!
My rescue black lab has lots of allergies and like all black labs has gained weight even though he gets NO treats and goes to doggie daycare every day. We just finished the first bag - he runs to eat and loves it! What I love it is high in protein and only 7% fat. Also the ingredients make it a win! Duke is super picky and he runs to the bowl and eats. Yes, he does sometimes smell "fishy" like other reviews have said, but nothing that is too much. He has beautiful poop too =) We just ordered our second bag and hoping our next trip to the visit he will have lost some weight. He is 86 pounds right now.
Torn bag, food every where/ 6 pound bad Nulo Trim, Cod lentials.
Hi, I was hoping for the Nulo Freestyle 6 pounds bag replaced, it was torn open and most on the kibble is out in the box. I taped it for now but not sure if any critters have gotten into the bag. Adult trim cod and lentils dog food. Maybe you could resend a undamaged bag, thank you, I'm having trouble uploading a pic of the bab.
Great for super senior with pancreatitis
Our 17 year old min pin had a rough bout of pancreatitis in the spring. The vet put her on low fat Rx food but she hated it so much she stopped eating altogether. As a Hail Mary we tried this low fat food, and she’s back to being the spunky, spry old gal we know and love.