Nulo Probiotic Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Formulated with pumpkin powder and lactic acid to support your doggo’s digestive health.
- Made with natural botanicals to support intestinal health, including papaya leaf, plantain leaf and slippery elm bark.
- Contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber that helps cultivate good bacteria.
- Made without corn, soy, wheat, GMOs and artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Gut Support & Joint Health Bone Broth Powder Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Nulo Beef Flavored Soft Chew Immune & Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- maxbone Restore Salmon, Zucchini, Blueberries, Tumeric Dog Food Topper Supplement, 6-oz jar$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$59.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Native Pet Beef Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 9.5 oz$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Aller-Immune Squares Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Ground Elk & Deer Antler Powder Supplemental Dog Food Topper, 4-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nulo Mobility Beef Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$21.80Chewy Price$25.99List Price$20.71Autoship Price
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PETIPET Turmeric Bars Inflammation & Allergy Complex Plant Based Dog Supplement, 180 count$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Powder, Inulin, Coconut Oil...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin 500 Mg, Probiotics Blend #1 (10% Fos) - Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
One of my boys has a sensitive tummy and these work great. I feel good about Nulo as a company. I think I might continue these , but I recently found plain yogurt works for him as well. Still deciding. Great product! He eats them readily and he is extremely picky
didn’t help my mini schnauzers
My dogs liked to eat them but didn’t see a sifting them, switching back to Purim’s probiotics . Tried this one and got only what I paid for.
These Help My Dog
My terrier mix mutt always has issues with runny stool so it was suggested to try a probiotic. This is the 2nd one I am trying, and although we had some results with the first one. After using Nulo for a few days we noticed a big difference in his stool.
I have a puppy that's struggled with soft stool since coming home from the breeder. After trying several different prescription foods and medications from the vet, I decided to give these chews a try. And voila! After just 2 days my puppy has normal, formed stools. What a relief (pun intended)! I'm so happy we found these.