Nulo Probiotic Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Formulated with pumpkin powder and lactic acid to support your doggo’s digestive health.
- Made with natural botanicals to support intestinal health, including papaya leaf, plantain leaf and slippery elm bark.
- Contains inulin, a prebiotic fiber that helps cultivate good bacteria.
- Made without corn, soy, wheat, GMOs and artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nulo Beef Flavored Soft Chew Immune & Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Native Pet Cranberry Bladder Chicken Chews Urinary Dog Supplement, 100 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Pumpkin Pro Gut Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.25-oz bag$15.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Dog Supplement, 4.83-oz jar$35.95Chewy Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Winpro Pet Gut Health Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$30.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$63.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price$60.75Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$43.16List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$34.95Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials Powder Multivitamin for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$19.80Chewy Price$25.00List Price$18.81Autoship Price
- PetLab Co. Omega Pro Wild Alaskan Probiotic Formula Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin Powder, Inulin, Coconut Oil...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Rice Flour...||Barley Flour, Palm Oil, Dehydrated Pumpkin Powder...||Active Ingredients: Pumpkin 500 Mg, Probiotics Blend #1 (10% Fos) - Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Kidney Care, Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Duck, Poultry||N/A||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
These Help My Dog
My terrier mix mutt always has issues with runny stool so it was suggested to try a probiotic. This is the 2nd one I am trying, and although we had some results with the first one. After using Nulo for a few days we noticed a big difference in his stool.
I have a puppy that's struggled with soft stool since coming home from the breeder. After trying several different prescription foods and medications from the vet, I decided to give these chews a try. And voila! After just 2 days my puppy has normal, formed stools. What a relief (pun intended)! I'm so happy we found these.