Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Restore your aging pup’s mobility and overall quality of life to help her run, jump and climb stairs with less pain or discomfort.
- Features an exclusive combination of high purity glucosamine, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate and manganese ascorbate, as well as MSM and HA for added efficacy.
- Cosequin is the only glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate supplement that has been shown safe, effective and bioavailable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. veterinary studies.
- Patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement also helps younger large-breed and working dogs maintain strong, healthy joints and cartilage.
- Manufactured in the USA following the same strict production standards adopted by the pharmaceutical industry; every batch is tested to ensure quality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNutramax Cosequin Senior Maximum Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$47.19Chewy Price$59.99List Price$44.83Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Max Strength with MSM Plus Omega 3's Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count, bundle of 2$63.74Chewy Price$60.55Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 168 count$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine...||Active Ingredients: Cyanocobalamin 250 mcg, Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Microcrystalline Cellulose...||Active Ingredients: Cyanocobalamin, 5-MTHF., Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese....|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
316 Customer Reviews
Using as a preventative
Simba is a 90 pound, almost 3 year old boxer. I give him 1 of these a day as a preventative as I know boxers have hip and back issues in their older years. We initially started him on these after a knee injury. He was also on an Anti-inflammatory prescribed by the vet and heating pad application. I believe this helped speed up the healing process. Simba also sees these as a treat and has no problems taking them. Thanks!
Cosequin Joint Supplement
We have a large 12 year old golden. It's hard to determine the "star" rating just yet. I can't review the effectiveness of the product yet as it's only been a couple weeks and I don't see much difference. But since the instructions say to give 3 tablets a day for the first 4-6 weeks, and then reduce to 1-2 a day, I'm assuming it will take some time before we see the full effect of the supplement. But I will say our senior pup does think it's a treat. I don't have to disguise it. He chews it up with no problem. He likes it. I'm hoping, in time, we will see some results.
I started my Chocolate Lab on these about a month ago. I was surprised and pleased that he seems to enjoy the taste and needs no coaxing to get him to eat them, and even more so, that he is clearly more active now and shows less signs of pain.
Hi, I am Honey, almost 11 years old, I will be 11 on 11/11...and I was born 2011. I am part Chihuahua/Corgi...I was a surrender, My mom and dad adopted me in 2013. My joints were so painful...and hips felt rusty as well. They put me on Cosequin Extra strength 1 a day for 6 weeks. Then a maintenance level of 1/2 a day. I have been on them since August 5 and I seem to be having better days then rough days. Mom gets excited when I eat my heart pills with no issues and she celebrates jumping around saying yay Honey, good girl, you did it! I get excited to and I run and jump up and down, so it works for me. Ahh yes, :o) Cosequin extra strength for me please.
This product coupled with a monthly shot of Adequan is helping me walk better. I tried jumping into our car the other day and did so with minimal issues. I will continue this regime. Love your product!
I have used Cosequine for many older dogs. Although it is a little early to tell, it seems to be helping yet another geriatric dog of mine.
My beautiful 10 year old lab has been taking Nutramax Cosequin for over a year. You would never know she was 10. One year ago, Bella hurt her shoulder by running after a ball. She was limping for days. The vet gave me all these recommendations along with a cosequin supplement. I give her one a day with her morning treat after breakfast. She loves it! She is a new Dog because of this product. Highly recommend.
I started her on these a couple of months ago with a different brand and she liked it but I prefer this brand more.
So far so good
We ordered one month supply for our 2 10-yr old American Bulldogs after their current hip/joint supplement became unavailable. This product had similar glucosamine and chondroitin mg and excellent reviews. It’s a little too early to tell if it is significantly helping their progressing arthritis but they both love the tablets. That’s the only reason for the 4 stars. So we will order more. Glad for all the reviews that helped us to choose this product.
My dog has joint issues and this daily chewable pill makes her feel so comfortable. She takes it like a treat every morning and hasn't had any issues with it!