Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Softgels Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Rich source of omega-3 fatty acids obtained from cold-water fish
- Helps support healthy skin and coat by combating dry skin, supports kidney health, and supports brain and vision health
- Helps support normal heart rhythm and provides support to the nervous system
- Added support for renal, joint and immune function
- Minty fresh, softgel capsules for dogs of all sizes and ages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nutramax Welactin Omega-3 Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Triglyceride OMEGA Omega-3 Fatty Acids Large & Giant Breed Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$74.09Chewy Price$77.99List Price$70.39Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$46.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.26Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Omega 3 Chews Pure Fish Oil Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 150 count$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Medium Breed Dogs, 60 count$58.54Chewy Price$55.61Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$21.89Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.80Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Senior Maximum Strength Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$24.74Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.50Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Small & Medium Dogs, 84 count$38.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol (a Preservative), Gelatin...||Omega-3EPA DHA ETA Yeast Extract Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Iron minimum Copper minimum Manganese minimum Zinc minimum Vitamin D3 minimum Vitamin E minimum Riboflavin minimum Niacin minimum Vitamin B6 minimum Vitamin B12 minimum Other Ingredients (alphabetical order): Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3) Copper amino acid chelate Cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12) Di-alpha tocopheryl acetate Fish oil (mixed natural tocopherols) Glycerin Green tea Iron amino acid chelate Manganese sulfate Microcrystalline cellulose Niacinamide Pea protein Peppermint oil Pyridoxine hydrochloride Riboflavin Rosemary extract Silicon dioxide Soy lecithin Starch Thiamine mononitrate Vitamin A acetate Yeast extract Zinc oxide...||Active Ingredients: (Per Softgel Capsule) Alpha Linolenic Acid (Ala), Linoleic Acid (La), Oleic Acid (Oa)...||Flaxseed, Potato Starch, Glycerine...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care, Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
256 Customer Reviews
Welactin Nutramax Omega 3
My dog hasn’t taken this very long. So it’s hard to write a review just yet with results. I should have never ordered the softgel’s. And ordered the liquid instead. My dog will not take these 4x a day which is the required for his weight. I put one in his dog food at breakfast and dinner. I started cutting them open to put in his food. He’s always been an extremely picky eater. Sometimes he will eat and other time’s he won’t. I don’t like to feed him people food. So this was a waste of money. I keep trying to order the liquid and have it auto shipped. But it’s been out of stock for awhile now.
Great product recommended by my vet.
The capsule is large, but my little chihuahua is still able to chew it. For my older chihuahua I popped the capsule and put it on his food.it’s minty fresh, they like it so much that if it spills they lick it up.
Good supplement but not in gel form
The supplement seems to be helping with the itching and scratching, but maybe dog will not take the gel cap in any form not in peanut butter or cream cheese, so I have to open them up and put in his food. This is a messy job and I feel like some of the product is being lost. Unfortunately the liquid was not available.
This is easier to administer than a bottle of oil, and my dog has never made a mess with these capsules. I guess he swallows them whole.
Lab who eats anything wont eat these!
Our 85 lb Labrador Retriever lives for food and LOVES his fish oil but not these particular capsules...they're hard as rocks! I tried poking the capsule to get the oil out to squeeze on kibble but ended up hurting myself; the capsule is so hard I cut my finger! They are a waste of money until the company makes the capsule container more soluble/chewable!
I recommend this product
It was prescribed for a 14 year-old Jack Russell who is battling cancer for two years now. We added it to her Dasaquin and it helped her for a couple days then unfortunately she passed away on 17 March!
Unfortunately my dog was not crazy about these but he would eat his food if I cut the pill and dropped the oil over it. He was on these for over two weeks and there was absolutely no difference to his scratching/coat. He also smells fishy despite the mint, which beware, peppermint is toxic to dogs in certain amounts.
These softgels are excellent for the dogs, and they like the peppermint flavor. Besides, it is very easy for them to swallow the softgels. Thanks.
Awesome for skin AND athritis!!
Was pleasantly surprised to notice after just a few weeks... the amazing difference in skin and movement in walking. My 10 yr old dark chocolate lab is on Gababentin. A vet in newest Cat Christmas movie on hallmark channel said, "these omega 3s are also going to do wonders for his arthritis ". Ok ok it's a movie but then it hit me.... that's what my Zoomer is showing me!!! Yay!!
My dog loves these. It keeps her coat shiny. More convenient and less messy than the oil. We know how much she’s getting and no problem increasing/decreasing dosage as needed.