Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with your dog’s digestive health in mind.
- Weeds out the bad bacteria from the biome.
- Helps encourage the growth of good bacteria.
- Minimizes the amount of nitrite in the body for a more positive outcome.
- Created from quality ingredients with the highest standards.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet No Toot Plus Fennel Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Probios Soft Chews with Prebiotics Supplement for Small Dogs, 120 count$17.03Chewy Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Lactoquil Healthy Digestive System Soft Chews for Dogs, 75 count bottle$27.79Chewy Price$26.40Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland & Probiotic Beef Liver Flavored Pumpkin Fiber & Digestive Powder Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Omega-Caps Softgel Capsules for Medium Dog Breeds, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Mushroom Defense Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.20Chewy Price$32.50List Price$26.79Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Ocean Supreme Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$34.20Chewy Price$38.00List Price$32.49Autoship Price
- NaturVet All-in-One Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$13.30List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity Joint Support Powder Dog Supplement, 150g jar$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Guaranteed Analysis Per Capsule: 1 Billion Cfu Fermentation Cultures of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum...||Dried Whey, Inulin (carrier), Gelatin...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Cheese...||Active Ingredients: Parsley, Slippery Elm Bark, Ginger Root...||Potato Starch, Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||Cheese, Liver, Meat||—||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
So glad I ordered
Our dog is 10 years old and has been dealing with gas and poor digestion for awhile. Within less than a week, we started noticing a difference in her after beginning these supplements. She seems much better and more energy too...more like her ol’ self! Definitely putting this on auto reorder!
Don’t like capsules
I’m not happy that it’s now in capsule form. When it was a chewable form it was like a treat for the dog. Now it’s a process to put it into a pill pod to get the dog to take it. Extra expense extra hassle
Probiotics for dogs
I have 2 Frenchies who have spots that cause yeast, so I am trying to see how these mess help them. I must use them for a month or two to see the results. So I am hoping this will work and if it does I will definitely continue ordering.
Nutri Vet probiotics awesome product
I bought this for my 2 labs who were having gastro issues. It seems to have worked wonders.
Dog w yeast/skin problems
My dog had severe skin problems and was extremely itchy all time w skin cells just falling off him and losing a lot of his hair. He was miserable. Took him to the vet and they said he had a yeast problem. They prescribed pills that worked the 1st time we gave them to him but all the other times they tried them they never worked. So i decided to try these pills cause we we're desperate and our dog is like a whole new dog now. Hes got most of his hair back and it's soft and barely any dry skin now and hes back to his normal self too. Not itchy like crazy anymore either!! Highly recommend these pills!
I adopted a new pet
She was being given 3 supplements, which I was told it was up to me if I wanted to continue them. My new 6 year old pet is doing so well it makes sense not to change things. Everything for my new pet is from Chewy, AAA+++
Great for picky dogs
My dog loves the taste, I break open the capsules and sprinkle over his food.
Our adopted Lab mix, Jaden had such terrible gas/stomach upset. I started her on these Probiotics and the difference is 100% better! She is a happier pup and we couldn’t be happier with her!
I tried to open capsules to put in his food was a fail.. I actually tried twice, my puppy is just very picky when it comes to his food and treats lol. I gave it to him as a treat and let him chew it surprised that he actually finished it when I seen that he completely destroyed it and ate it I removed the capsule and access powder but as long as he is getting majority of it in his system I am okay! I'd try chewables but he is so picky lol
I use it to boost my dogs immune and digestive system. He’s 15 1/2 yrs old and I’ve noticed the difference right away