Nutri-Vet Salmon Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Formulated to help maintain a healthy skin and coat and prevent hairballs.
- Features a satisfying salmon flavor.
- Free of petroleum jelly and artificial colors and flavors.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetriScience Hairball Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$9.00Chewy Price$9.88List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealPet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.00Chewy Price$4.24List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- DealVetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz tube$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- DealHomeoPet Feline Furball Cat Supplement, 15mL bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Deal21st Century Essential Pet Hairball Support Soft Chews Supplement for Cats, 100 count$7.93Chewy Price$7.53Autoship Price
- DealHartz Hairball Remedy Plus Salmon Flavor Paste for Cats & Kittens, 2.5-oz tube$9.52Chewy Price$9.04Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics COLL AGAIN MAX COLLAGEN PEPTIDE SUPPORT* Hips, Joint, Bone & Cartilage Support* Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics LIFE'S AN ITCH!* Respiratory, Allergy & Skin Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Catnip Extract, Cetyl Alcohol...||Vegetable Oil, Psyllium Seed Husk, Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Glycerin , Corn Starch...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control, Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin...||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken||Salmon||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
I agree with so many others here; WHAT HAPPENED to the old "mousse-type" product??? Got this product from a local store and it was like cement. Returning. Ordered it from Chewy thinking something was wrong with locally-purchased tube. Nope. This one is like cement also!! I FINALLY got some of the product out of tube and my cat wouldn't touch it!!! He LOVED the original product and I it was the only one I could get him to take. I am VERY disappointed in NutriVet for changing this product.. I called the # on the tube, left a message but my call was not returned. After reading so many negative reviews, I'm guessing they are slammed with complaints. CHEWY returns are flawless, always very fair so I know that won't be an issue for me. BUT, the number of complaints and returns you are / will be dealing with...CHEWY, please consider removing this product!!
My cats used to love this stuff, but not anymore. They changed the product and it's now the consistency of thick spackle. When I put it on my finger it just rolled off. The cats sniffed it and walked away. I tried squishing around the contents in the tube, but that didn't help at all. Very disappointed. I liked using a non-petroleum based product, now I'll have to find something else. Looking at the other reviews, I'm not alone in this experience.
Nutrivet salmon hairball control gel
This stuff is MAGIC! Immediately AFTER my 20 lb. lonnggg hair Maine Coon mix Tiger's breakfast- he's literally in my face & whining for his "tummy medicine" & greedily licks it straight from the tube! Salmon flavor ONLY if you please! We've gone from him yakking up nasty hairball ratz 1-3x a week - to once every couple of months or more from taking his hairball gel every day. ANY other brand or flavor was an ordeal for both of us w/ my having to force it into his mouth & hope I didn't get bit in the process! Try it with your kitties without hesitation! Tiger thinks it's his FAVORITE treat!
NOT THE SAME PRODUCT!
I have bought this item multiple times and my cat loved it. The packaging changed but the product did also. It's not the same soft gel like texture. It is very hard and sticky and my cat wants no part of it. Don't know if I just got a bad expired product or Nutrivet changed the formula somehow. Please bring the old product back. It was a waste if $13!
Out of date
Purchased 4 tubes while on sale. It was dried up and you could not squeeze it out of the tube. I tried cutting the end of tube to squeeze it out. Disappointing since this is the one one my cat likes.
Change is not good
They changed the product-used to be soft & easier to administer. Now it’s hard & I can’t just put it on my finger for my cats to lick off. Tried the paw & they flicked it off.
picky eaters approve!
I have 2 very picky girls who REFUSE to eat any kind of hair ball chews, tabs or liquids. One kitty is more prone to hair balls and I’ve tried so many things to find relief for her with no luck until I found this! They both love it so much they will eat it straight from the tube!!! It worked wonderfully for my hair ball prone kitty, I treated her with the recommended amount for 3 days and since then I just put a small amount in with both of there food a couple nights a week. Highly recommend!
He loves this paste.
It's almost like a mousse. He waits patiently every morning for this. Sits on a barstool at the counter and watches me start the coffee. Once coffee is brewing I put it on my finger and he licks it off. He's been doing this for 3 years now. He loves the stuff and no hair balls
Merlin loves it!
It's a little difficult to squeeze out of the tube but he loves it! He hates to be brushed, no more Hairballs!
My cat says NOT TASTY
When the normal hairball treatment was not available at Chewy, I thought I'd try this brand. Unfortunately, I ordered 4 tubes. My cat WILL NOT TOUCH IT! She smelled it and turned her head.