Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry kibble for adult cats designed to help reduce hairballs before they start.
- Features a special fiber blend with beet pulp and prebiotics to support digestive health.
- Made with tasty protein sources like chicken and salmon.
- Helps support strong muscles and provide energy.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams Proactive Health Long Hair Care With Real Chicken & Salmon Adult Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.79List Price$15.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Grits...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Hairball Control...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
405 Customer Reviews
Excellent for Long-Haired Cats
Our Pickles is a very, very long-haired cat (possible Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest mix). As a kitten, we experienced almost daily issues with hairballs and vomiting. After moving her from Iams kitten to Hairball control, we have experienced a drastic reduction in vomiting and 'harfing' events. We use this food in conjunction with Paw Gel for hairballs and we have a health, happy cat! I (as well as my Vet) strongly recommend Iams hairball formula for any long-haired or overly frequent grooming style of cat. It really makes a difference.
Big boy loves the stuff
We have been feeding our big boy “Sunny” IAMS since we got him from the rescue last year. It is one of the foods our Vet recommends & it is what he was already being fed when we got him. He started off on the kitten food & now is on adult; we get the hairball formula for him because he is a long haired cat. We believe he loves the stuff because I’ve now started buying larger bags for him & he has a very healthy appetite (although he has eaten our other cats sensitive stomach food also). Sunny was 6 lbs. when we got him & now is a healthy, very active 14 lbs. lap kitty (when he slows down).
Love the product. I have a Persian that cleans himself and get hairballs. I started feeding him this and the problem/Puking hairballs has just about stopped. He loves the stuff, so you can't really beat it.
Tasty- we give it a four star review. I, Cleo have a delicate problem with hairballs and this is kinder to my stomach as I don't seem to be throwing up as many hairballs (so upsetting for me)
Great high fiber diet to help with digestive issues
I have a cat that always had diarrhea - like for a year. After spending almost 1k at vet & nothing wrong with cat, my Vet told me I needed to feed my cat ID, but due to cost of the vet recommended food I decided to try a high fiber cat food. Worked like a charm - 5 months later cat has solid poop. Not sure if it helps with hairballs since that wasn't an issue I had.
Easy on the Tummy! A miracle food.
Our poor kitty, diabetic and with megacolon issues, had chronic diarrhea that I thought was the result of her illnesses. But when I purchased this food simply because it was what was available--the problem stopped! As soon as she has a different dry food or eats cat treats (Temptations), the problem returns, and then clears up again back on IAMS Hairball Care. We are never switching. I feel so badly that it was the food I was giving her that caused her serious woes.
Have been feeding IAMS for years
In 40 yrs my cats have been healthy and happy eating just IAMS cat food. Not over weight, no excessive shedding and no hairballs!!!
Happy that it works
One of my cats has had issues with hairballs (so I bought hartz hairball treats, which don’t seem to work). However, since switching to iams hairball control he hasn’t had any issues for roughly 2 weeks.
Good Food For Long Haired Kitty
We buy this food for our long haired cat. He loves it. The kibbles are just the right size and shape so they are easy for him to eat. This food is gentle on his stomach. Hope that they keep selling it.
Our cats enjoy it!
We have 4 cats and all of them seem to enjoy this food. It's not been long enough yet for us to notice if there is less hairball issues.