Iams Proactive Health Sensitive Digestion & Skin Turkey Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry cat food crafted for cats dealing with sensitive stomachs, digestion and skin.
- Helps support strong muscles.
- A unique fiber blend––including prebiotics and beet pulp––supports healthy digestion.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support nourished skin and a beautiful coat.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$16.05Chewy Price$15.25Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Indoor Weight & Hairball Care with Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Salmon Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Care with Chicken & Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Healthy Adult Original with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$33.99List Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.38Chewy Price$33.38List Price$30.76Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Sensitive Skin & Stomach Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.79List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Purina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.79List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Hairball Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$40.48Chewy Price$41.48List Price$38.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Turkey By-product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Digestion, Immune Support...||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
227 Customer Reviews
Used to feed my cats Royal Canin hair and skin and my female has allergies, Royal Canin let us down and stopped making it during the pandemic with no intentions of making any in 2022 and who knows when they will return. My cat has been miserable and pulling out her hair while I tried to find alternatives (those suggested by Royal Canin failed) and since she's been on the Iams her hair is growing back and she feels soft and cuddly again, she's much calmer and happier. I can't thank you enough for continuing to provide for the special diet needs during the pandemic and am grateful that you have an as good as if not better product for about 1/2 the price. Miss Purrsalot is back to living up to her name.
I have a very picky cat that don't eat food with seafood at all. She was on previous brand of food for about 9 years. She don't eat treats of Table food. She constantly got sick though. I finally couldn't find her food and decided to try this. It is 2 times the price for a smaller bag, however She loves it and isn't get sick hardly at all anymore. I took her to the vet and everything and this is my solution. She is 11 years old and I want her another 11. She is my best companion
Great food, but Large kibble size
All my 5 cats love this. Aged 5 months, 1 year, 6 years, 9 years. My only concern is that the kibble size is SO large. I'm trying to transition from another dry food they've become bored with eating, so currently I'm feeding both because the other one has smaller pieces for my kitten and 9 year old. I have a 6 year old with a very sensitive stomach, also my other 6 year old is very itchy. I'm going to add the Iams kitten dry food and try to feed them those two. I also feed wet food twice daily so it is hard to tell if everyone is eating this particular food. But I like that it is pea free. So far so good.
Iams to the rescue again!!!
My vet recommended changing my baby kitty to the Iams brand for her UTI problems, again she recommended tying it for her sensitive digestion problems. I would love to say that it cured the problem, but she has not been eating it long enough to know. But as they say, "SO FAR, SO GOOD!" For the brief time she has been eating it she has had less problems, so I am very optimistic!
No more vomiting
I have one cat that seemed to vomit often. His vet wanted to put him on expensive prescription food. I wanted to try this first. I feed all my cats and dogs Iams because it is a great food at an affordable price. They all eat different formulas though. My cat only vomited once in the last 2 months where normally he would of vomited at least 8 times. I gave it 4 stars because it is more expensive then all the other iams cat food formulas and the largest bag it comes in is 13 lbs.
Gentle On The Tummy
Was looking for a kibble that would be gentle on the tummy of all 3 cats, and help improve the coat of 1 who's been losing some fur. So far, no vomiting and coats are all looking good. Just added to next auto-ship.
Only thing that works for my cats
I have tried multiple types of food for sensitive stomach for my cats and this is the only one that works on all four of them. Especially my one that was throwing up everything. Granted it's not 100% gone but it's greatly improved.
Good dry cat food but go slowly
It took Louie about 2 weeks to really start eating this dry cat food. He normally is not a picky eater - he just was still wanting the more costly prescription brand that my elderly cat, Stella requires.
Great Nutrition and Flavor
My 6 cats love this food and after trying many different brands that caused upset stomachs, I settled on this one. No one has ever had a problem with it. Their coats are thick and shiny, too.
Great product at a reasonable price. I was buying Royal Canin of the same type - for urinary problems but not only is it more expensive, you have to go to the vet every time you want a scrip written. That is always another hundred with having to get vax’d which I don’t do for my 100% indoor cats. Also, my male cat who had the urinary stones hasn’t had them since first diagnosed 5 years ago and he has been on the IAM’s for at least 3 of those years. As for Chewy, the price was the best I found and with ordering the minimum for free shipping, it was sent to my house very quickly and saved me from having to do all the grunt work. They are good with communicating, too.