Nutri-Vet Salmon Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Formulated to help maintain a healthy skin and coat and prevent hairballs.
- Features a satisfying salmon flavor.
- Free of petroleum jelly and artificial colors and flavors.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 3-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Laxatone Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$10.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 60 count$6.81Chewy Price$10.99List Price$6.47Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Paste Immune Supplement for Cats, 100 mL$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals L-Lysine Cat Chews, 3.17-oz, 60 count$8.37Chewy Price$11.25List Price$7.95Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- VetriScience Nu Cat Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Cats, 90 count$9.25Chewy Price$11.25List Price$8.79Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hairball Cat Chews, 30 count$4.20Chewy Price$3.99Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Cat Chews, 1.27-oz bag, 30 count$4.24Chewy Price$6.25List Price$4.03Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 21.2-oz$114.99Chewy Price$109.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Catnip Extract, Cetyl Alcohol...||Vegetable Oil, Psyllium Seed Husk, Glycerin...||White Petrolatum USP, Light Mineral Oil Nf, Corn Syrup...||Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Malt Syrup, White Petrolatum USP...||Water, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control, Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin...||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken||—||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
picky eaters approve!
I have 2 very picky girls who REFUSE to eat any kind of hair ball chews, tabs or liquids. One kitty is more prone to hair balls and I’ve tried so many things to find relief for her with no luck until I found this! They both love it so much they will eat it straight from the tube!!! It worked wonderfully for my hair ball prone kitty, I treated her with the recommended amount for 3 days and since then I just put a small amount in with both of there food a couple nights a week. Highly recommend!
He loves this paste.
It's almost like a mousse. He waits patiently every morning for this. Sits on a barstool at the counter and watches me start the coffee. Once coffee is brewing I put it on my finger and he licks it off. He's been doing this for 3 years now. He loves the stuff and no hair balls
My cat says NOT TASTY
When the normal hairball treatment was not available at Chewy, I thought I'd try this brand. Unfortunately, I ordered 4 tubes. My cat WILL NOT TOUCH IT! She smelled it and turned her head.
The miracle worker
The salmon nutri-Vet flavor gel works very well. My cat loves the taste and was able the go number two without any problems. It is well worth the product to buy I 100% recommend it to anyone.
Cats won’t consume
My cats (4) will not touch this. I got the salmon flavor and they all turn their noses up at it. I have used other kinds that they like so it is not an issue of it being something they have to lick up.
Eight Paws up!
Every hairball medicine I tried before was a challenge to get my 4 fur babies to take, and with 3 of the 4 having long thick hair they needed something. This has catnip in it, so the second I pop the top of the tube, they come running. They each lick it right off my finger & push in for they're turn. Since they've been taking it, I've had almost no hairballs to have to clean up.
Hair ball control
while both cats liked the flavor Im not sure its clearing up the hairballs since both are still hacking up fur.
My older cat coughs up hairballs a lot and hairball dry food doesn't seem to do anything, so thought I would try Nutri-Vet Salmon flavored Gel. It's too soon to tell if it will help, but he will lick it straight out of the tube so it must be tasty.
Bloated package? Won't use the rest.
My cats absolutely adore the taste of this gel and it seems to work well. However, I can't recommend it because I've used just over half of the tube (and this is for two cats who probably get more than they should) and the package seems to have puffed up. Most other tubes *look* emptier as they become, well...emptier. I have scoured the label and don't see any recommendation to refrigerate, though maybe it should be, due to the salmon flavor which seems to come from fish oil. At this point I'm going to toss the rest of it because I don't want to risk it. It's a great pity but I cannot recommend. Unless maybe you have 10 cats and can use it quickly.
Not a hit with my cats
Unfortunately my cats did not like the Salmon Flavor. They Do like the chicken flavor of this product.