Nutro Wholesome Essentials Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Features real chicken as the very first ingredient for the high-quality protein and flavor your adult feline deserves.
- Helps reduce hairballs with a natural fiber blend.
- Contains non-GMO ingredients sourced from Nutro's trusted suppliers and farmers.
- Made without corn, wheat, soy protein, chicken by-product meal or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Healthy Weight Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Chicken Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$33.12Chewy Price$36.00List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Salmon & Tuna Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs$33.12Chewy Price$36.00List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Fish & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Turkey & Potato Indoor Mature Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.58Autoship Price
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Senior Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$37.03Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Fit as a Fiddle Weight Control with Alaskan Pollock Grain-Free Adult Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$36.50Chewy Price$37.99List Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Indoor Hairball Control Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Mature Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$30.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Fat Cats with Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas & Oatmeal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$19.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain||Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High Fiber, Natural, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Hairball Control, Digestive Health||Hairball Control, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hairball Control||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
168 Customer Reviews
My cats have been eating this for years. Not sure if food changed or all 3 cats changed taste at the same time. They just won't eat the most recent bag I got
great food and great service
My kitty loves this food and it’s the only dry food we have tried that she consistently finishes completely. Honestly it even smells good to me so I get it. The last bag we ordered I noticed she was sniffing it weirdly and not finishing half of her usual serving so I asked Chewy for help. They took my concern seriously and sent the replacement and asked for the lot number so they could remove the other potentially affected bags. Thank you for great customer service, I feel I can trust Chewy to keep my kitty safe.
The best product I have ever found in my search to reduce hairball reaction in my 16y/o cat
Cat's love it, good quality and reasonably priced.
Works for our 2 cats
In terms of ordering from Chewy--always fantastic! Shipped fast and was packaged appropriately. As for the food itself--obviously every cat is different. Both of our cats love this food. A star has been deducted as I feel that the ingredients list (while shorter than a lot of foods out there) could possibly be improved upon. As for hairball control, I would say this helps a lot. We have 2 cats and they groom each other constantly and have been known to gobble some tufts of fur off the floor thinking it's a bug so the hairballs are not 100% prevented or eliminated but I do think it would be a lot worse if we did not have a hairball control formula food. Fur-kids love it and Fur-parents are happy. Win/win!
My first order of this food my cat loved. My second order arrived and he wouldn't touch it. Called Chewy and they replaced it but this bag too, he won't touch. Something now is for sure off in this food. Was thinking of donating both bags to my local shelter but then feared there might be something quite unhealthy in there... so, to be safe it all went to the landfill.
excellent customer service
The customer service rep I dealt with could not have been better, she was personable and friendly while doing an extensive search of ingredient's to find one that be best for my cat. The food she recommended has cured Kai’s issues of hair ball’s and urine odor. She also waived shipping fees and allowed me to order 2 smaller boxes of litter for the price of the larger box to accommodate my disabilities of weight lifting.
Not good quality control!!
My first order of this food the cats loved. My second order they wouldnt touch it. Im not talking about one or two cats, I have 30 rescues. None of them would eat it. Called Chewy and they replaced it, and that order was ok. Two orders later they wont touch this food again. And I compared it to the one they would eat, and its a little bit different size, and color. Does each order come from a different manufacture? and someone not following the recipe? Im telling you its something different in this food when they wont eat it. Im now taking it off auto delivery, not taking any more chances with this food. Something is defo wrong and needs to be addressed......Nothing is Chewys fault, they did what they could. They are the best company EVER!!
Andy will not eat it
Since it said hairball control, I thought I would give it a try but Andy, who loves dry over wet, will not eat it at all. So it did not work for us. Andy has loved everything else though.
Cat loves this
My cat loves this food..He is long haired and seems to help with less hairballs