SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With SmartCat All Natural Litter, “No smell-can’t tell” is what your home would say if it could talk! This litter is formulated and manufactured to provide excellent odor control.
- SmartCat All Natural Litter clumps so fast and hard that odors don’t have a chance to escape. No irritating fragrances or perfumes are used.
- Smart Cat Natural Litter absorbs and forms very hard strong clumps, making scooping and cleaning the litter box quick and easy.
- SmartCat All Natural Litter is 99% dust free. With virtually no dust, SmartCat Natural Litter provides a healthier cleaner litter box environment for all members of the household.
- SmartCat All Natural Litter has a creamy sand-like texture to give the product a clean and pure look that minimizes tracking. This litter is virtually dust free to minimize respiratory problems for cats and their parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Herbal Attraction Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$23.49Chewy Price$22.32Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Eco Plant Unscented Clumping Tofu Cat Litter, 8.8-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat...||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Natural||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable, Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Clumping, Odor Control, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
671 Customer Reviews
We love this litter for the odor control, fast clumping, and no dust. It really has no dust! But the tracking is terrible. It sticks to their feet and they track it all over the house! There's so much litter on their feet when they get out of the box! We're having to vacuum at least twice a day, sometimes more! Oh, and another negative, because it's made of grass, our dog keeps eating it!!! UGH! I wish they'd improve on the tracking problem, because everything else, except our dog eating it problem, is great.
Best Cat Litter Ever
This is the best cat litter We have ever used. We moved out of state and could not find it here. We bought a store brand that smelled horrendous. Even our two cats did not like the cheaper litter. So when we realized Chewy sold it we had it delivered. It has no odor, no dust and it is the best litter our cats love. It does not cause allergies and our cats love it. It reduces my asthma. Thank you! We highly recommend spending a little more for the litter. It is worth it! :)
Works in the litter robot but bad smell & tracking
We have 3 cats and I was so excited to find an earth friendly litter than actually works in the litter robot (we have the newest model, the 4). This litter clumps well, but the ammonia smell is terrible and there is so much tracking. I really hope to one day find a biodegradable litter that actually works!
not quite heaven
This litter does well for odor control but it tracks more than another similar brand. I've found it helps to lessen the tracking by adding the litter made with walnut pellets. The pellets seem to make kitty open his paws when leaving the litter box. I don't plan to order this brand again because of the tracking.
so darn happy
Goal is to eliminate smell in basement and finally, this litter has helped as long as I scoop daily. Secondary goal is to use environmentally friendly litter. Older cat has kidney issues and pees multiple times daily. This is so easy to scoop unlike the feline pine I had been using. Very little waste. Tracks dust but it’s minimal. I rarely write reviews but this litter has made this lifetime cat owner very happy and determined to share a positive review.
Better than clay
I really liked clumping clay litter, until i found out the dust from it can cause lung cancer :( So i just couldnt in good conscience, continue using it. I tried crystal cat litter but it was super dusty and only lasted 4 days before the box started smelling funky. So i tried this Smart Cat litter next. I think i have finally found our perfect litter! It clumps really well, better than clay. It is lighter weight so easier to lift and i dont feel as bad for making the poor delivery people drop this off. (I felt bad about them having to deliver the super heavy clay litter!) A lot of the reviews say it tracks everywhere, but i dont think it tracks any worse than any other type of litter. In fact, i think it tracks less than some types of clumping clay and less than the crystal litter that we tried. The litter itself smells kinda like cereal or bread. It's different, but not offensive-smelling. Its not noticeable unless youre scooping it. The only con i can think of is that it doesn't control odors quite as well as clumping clay. I wouldn't recommend going more than 1 day without scooping. But its sufficient and my house doesn't smell like litter box. Also, the 5 pound bag isnt enough to fill a medium to large size litter box. I would recommend getting at least the 10 pound bag.
Smart Cat Litter
We love it ! Our cats didn't like it at first and they were looking for their old litter box. I sprinkled a little arm and hammer litter deodorizer and then they started using it. They just wanted a familiar smell on the new litter box and litter. Now, they all love using it. Thank you!
Nothing Else Compares!
Super Lightweight, no obnoxious perfumes, dyes and over the too fragrances, 99.99% dust free, and falls off tour cats feet before traxking through the whole house(every litter tracks a litl). After trying 30+ brands over 45 years, I wont be changing litters again.
I wanted to like it
Like many others, I wanted to make the switch from clay litter for my 2 cats. My cats hate pellet litters and crystal litter tracked everywhere, so this seemed promising at first because the texture looked similar to clay, however it is lighter than clay litter and does track. I wouldn’t have minded if tracking was the only issue, but it wasn’t. The first week and a half this litter was great: zero dust, good odor control, however around two weeks, this litter became very dusty and always had a smell that lingered. I scoop my cats boxes every single day, but even freshly scooped, they still smelled. For the cost, this litter was not worth it for me sadly.
Works great, but tracks a lot and is super sticky
I love how natural this stuff smells. I love how it covers up poop odors better than pine pellets where the poop just sits on top and smells (because the cats cover it up). I love how light this stuff is. I love how our one cat who won't go near pine pellets will use the cat box again. It's got all the positives of sand litter but it's so much lighter and easier to deal with. The two downsides are the cats track little bits of it out of the box and all over the room around it. I find little grass pellets 10' away from the box, and a ton at the entrance on the ground. And when the cats pee, it clumps in a super sticky way to the side of the catbox and it actually takes a fair bit of work to pry the clumps off the side of the catbox. It's doable, but a bit of a hassle. The photo below is basically 2 days without cleaning the floor, with 1 cat using the box regularly. I just need to get in the habit of dustbustering the entrance / floor daily. All in all, I love it, but wish it didn't track so much.