Omega One Betta Buffet Flakes Fish Food, .28-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Betta flakes made with fresh wild salmon and with fewer starches and fillers
- A natural seafood formula high in protein specifically formulated for betta fish
- The natural protein binders in these flakes are not water soluble, resulting in a much cleaner, healthier environment
- Natural pigments in salmon skin enhances vibrant colors
- Low in ash and rich in omega 3 & 6
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega One Super Color Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 5.3-oz jar$16.73Chewy Price$19.59List Price$15.89Autoship Price
- Omega One Small Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 8-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$10.09List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta Floating Mini Pellets Color Enhancing Fish Food, 1.02-oz jar$2.49Chewy Price$2.37Autoship Price
- Omega One Freshwater Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 1-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Green Seaweed Algae Grazer Fish Food, 24-sheets$8.99Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Tablets Bottom Feeder Fish Food, 1.69-oz jar$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Aqueon Goldfish Flaked Fish Food, 7.12-oz jar$8.36Chewy Price$14.99List Price$7.94Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Sticks Goldfish & Koi Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar$4.38Chewy Price$6.09List Price$4.16Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Kelp Pellets Floating Algae Grazers Fish Food, 3.5-oz jar$7.89Chewy Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Color 7-Day Vacation Feeder Block Fish Food, 1 count$4.59Chewy Price$4.36Autoship Price
- Fluval Multi Protein Formula Cichlid Pellets Fish Food, 3.17-oz jar$3.88Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whole Herring, Whole Shrimp...||Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Condensed Fish Protein Digest...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Beta Color Flakes: Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater|
|Food Form||Flakes||Flakes||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Flakes, Shrimp|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
New go to fish food
My beta ONLY eats food on the bottom of the tank. In the past I used pellets to feed my betas, however they all ate from the surface. The pellets take quite a while to sink (almost 24 hours) so I needed to change food type. It’s much more expensive to constantly buy the 7 day feeders that sink to the bottom of the tank, especially since my fish is so persistent in looking for food at the bottom of the tank that he eats it in less than 7 days. I like the flakes because since I have a little bit more of a powerful filter they sink to the bottom quickly. This shouldn’t be an issue though if your fish eats from the surface, if it is I would just unplug the filter for a few minutes while your beta eats. Also the ingredients listed seem to be more nutritious than that in the typical beta pellets. And finally chewy got this to my front door within a couple of days so I would give the shipping an A+.
Yummy betta food!
My little bettas love this food! I have a baby betta and he wasnt doing well. I got this food and he already looks better after only one week!
Container Too small
First time ordering fish food from Chewy but compared to other places, the price was too high for the size of container
Omega One Betta Buffet Flakes fish food
My betta fish loves the flakes and his tank stays way cleaner.
Read carefully before purchase.
Definitely need to change up the description so that its much more obvious that its point .28 oz. Not 28oz.
Fish like it
Betta likes it but he isnt picky. Just got a few Platies and forgot food so they are eating it too while waiting for food for them.
Fish seem to like it
I have 3 bettas and they seem to like this omega one betta food. I give 3 different types of betta foods so they don't get tired of just one type. They each come up to top in morning to eat.
My fish was bloated from the pellets because he would wait until they were soft to eat them. the pellets kept making his sick and he would have a problem swimming around and would float to his side. after switching to flakes instead of pellets he is so much better and he loves the flakes. he eats them up so quick and can finally swim better
Very good food
1st time trying this and I have a lady Beta,,,she really loved this food, floats for a long time. Very happy. As described, fast delivery.
Ive tried everything from the pellets to dried blood worms and my betta has not been a fan. I bought these in hopes that he’d like them and it’s the first thing he hasn’t spit back out.