Tetra Betta Plus Floating Mini Pellet Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Nutritionally balanced Betta diet with high protein
- Will not cloud water when used as directed
- Contains select vitamins and minerals as well as Omega- 3 acids
- Small, floating pellets for less mess
- Dispenser packaging portions feeding amounts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 5-lb bag$21.55Chewy Price$20.47Autoship Price
- Omega One Sinking Catfish Pellets with Shrimp Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.26Chewy Price$8.49List Price$6.90Autoship Price
- Tetra PlecoWafers Complete Diet for Algae Eaters Fish Food, 3.03-oz bag$4.03Chewy Price$6.09List Price$3.83Autoship Price
- dealTetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 2.20-oz jar$6.57Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.24Autoship Price
- dealAqueon Color Enhancing Betta Fish Food, 0.95-oz bottle$2.25Chewy Price$4.69List Price$2.14Autoship Price
- TetraFin Floating Variety Pellets Goldfish Food, 1.87-oz jar$2.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.82Autoship Price
- API Pond Cool Water Koi & Goldfish Food, 1.4-lb bag$18.59Chewy Price$26.09List Price$17.66Autoship Price
- Ocean Nutrition Brine Shrimp Plus Flakes Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$6.45Chewy Price$6.79List Price
- Ocean Nutrition Spirulina Flake Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$7.42Chewy Price
- Tetra Goldfish 3-in-1 Select-A-Food Flakes Fish Food, 1.13-oz bottle$4.71Chewy Price$8.99List Price$4.47Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Aqueon Color Enhancing Cichlid Pellet Fish Food, 4.5-oz bag$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Wheat Flour, Fish Meal, Wheat Gluten...||Whole Wheat, Whole Menhaden Fish Meal, Squid Meal...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Fish Meal...||Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Squid Meal...|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta|
|Health Feature||—||Color Enhancement||—||—||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
I don’t think I’ve ever written a review in my life, but I had to for this. Normal pellets are too big for most betta’s mouths, but these are the perfect size! My new betta fish hated any food I gave him and would always spit it out or lose interest. But this food makes him SO excited! When he sees the bottle he swims right to the top opening. I have never seen a fish eat so fast in my life. Needless to say, best betta food EVER!!! 10/10 recommend.
He likes it
Of course I have to have a picky eater beta! I mean because all of my critters are picky eaters! Mr. Miyagi doesn't like reg size pellets. He spits them out. He will gobble these all day long if I let him... mini pellets. Not small. Tried small, too. Spit them out as well. But mini... Ugh another picky eater.
Betta won’t eat it
I don’t know if pellets are too large or what but my current betta won’t eat this product. I have other smaller pellets that I dropped in with these to change over. He eats the smaller ones. Leaves these. If I drop just these he won’t eat. Could be just a picky eater.
The order was fine, but my Betta doesn't respond to these :(
DO NOY BUY!!
we bought this for our bettas we have five . And 3 separate tanks so two males and 3 females . I order these thinking that it would work just fine I got 2 of them. Within days of using this food one of the tanks turned GREEN!! The other tank was so bad you couldn't see the back of the tank and the female tank was mercy so we got new fish food and within a week the tanks were back to normal. I threw both bottles of food away.
Betta food that really floats
This food floats better than any of the foods I have tried. However, the pellet is very large in size and my bets did not seem to like the food.
Betta likes it
Sebastion can be a bit picky but never refuses these pellets. Ingrediants are good. Flakes he might eat but these and frozen bloodworms he eats readily.
These pellets are a little on the larger size. The betta kept spitting them out at first but now that she’s a little bigger she seems to be managing fine. We got flakes for the interim time
Love it and it’s amazing!
The food is very good for feeding to my beta she loves it and how it floats.
I ordered 2 and they gave me only 1. This is rediculous i paid 19 bucks for this. And i didnt get what i ordered!