Omega One Small Sinking Goldfish Pellets Fish Food, 8-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fresh natural fats for incredible appetite stimulation and energy
- Rich in omega 3 & 6 HUFA's for healthy immune systems and long life
- Natural pigments in salmon skin for beautiful, vibrant colors
- Sinking pellets for easy consumption
- High levels of natural beta-carotene color enhancers in salmon skins to enhance the vibrancy of your fish
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Omega One Veggie Slow Sinking Mini Pellets Fish Food, 3.5-oz jar$8.58Chewy Price$9.19List Price$8.15Autoship Price
- Omega One Freshwater Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 2.2-oz jar$8.99Chewy Price$10.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta Plus Floating Mini Pellet Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$2.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Kelp Pellets Floating Algae Grazers Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$11.66Chewy Price$11.79List Price$11.08Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta 3-in-1 Select-A-Food Fish Food, 1.34-oz jar$5.09Chewy Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Aqueon Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Veggie Kelp Pellets Sinking Algae Grazers Fish Food, 8-oz jar$12.71Chewy Price$13.29List Price$12.07Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Color Floating Pellets Tropical Fish Food, 6.5-oz jar$10.91Chewy Price$11.69List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Omega One Super Color Sinking Pellets Tropical Fish Food, 4.2-oz jar$7.59Chewy Price$8.89List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Omega One Marine Flakes with Garlic Fish Food, 2.2-oz jar$9.05Chewy Price$10.59List Price$8.60Autoship Price
- TetraMin Tropical Granules Fish Food, 3.52-oz jar, bundle of 3$19.71Chewy Price$20.76List Price$18.72Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Flakes Cichlid Fish Food, 1.75-lb bucket$37.49Chewy Price$49.69List Price$35.62Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Dried Yeast...||Fish Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Wheat Germ Meal...|
|Fish Type||Goldfish||Goldfish||Goldfish||Goldfish||Goldfish, Koi & Pond Fish|
|Health Feature||—||Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
My goldfish love these pellets and I love that it doesn’t cloud the water.
Perfect for Wakin Babies!
I have used Omega One goldfish pellets for years for my goldfish. This size is perfect for my Wakin fry..they are now two months old.
Lowest Ash Content!!
Soak this food 15-20 mins until soft, before feeding so it doesn’t expand in your fishes gut. Sinking food is NOT meant to be fed dry. After hours of ingredient research and frustration with internet’s “Top Ten” lists I stumbled across this food. First two ingredients are Salmon and Whole Herring. Haikuri is the only other brand I have found that lists real fish NOT “fish meal” or grains as it’s first ingredient however Haikuri has a whopping 12-13% ash content!! Ash has no nutritional value and your fish just poop it out. Ash is what fouls your water. Omega One is only 8% ash. Less ash equals less poop and a cleaner tank. And at 35% protein and 10% fat if you are trying to grow your fish this stuff can’t be beat. Oh, and the shrimp and Astaxanthin will really bring out the color in your fish. The only thing that would make this product even better would be.. no wheat gluten or flour and a slightly higher fiber content. But quite frankly I would say this is the best food on the market right now!... Again Please DON’T FORGET TO SOAK IT BEFORE FEEDING!! Sinking food is NOT meant to be fed dry
Have goldfish in my galvanised stock tank to keep mosquitoes down. Have used this for years since it sinks and livestock won't accidentally get any, to supplement the goldfish diet.
My goldfish likes this food and the ingredients are really good. Great price too.
Small is TINY
I have never tried OmegaOne before and I heard good things so I wanted to give it a try. I have a mixture of small and large goldfish so I bought the small size pellets. I couldn't find anything that referenced the size of the pellet so I figured too small would be better than too big. Well the small pellet is about the size of the tip of a pen and is much smaller than I had actually anticipated. The pellets being so tiny made it difficult for the goldies to eat even for the smallest fish. I regret buying the small pellet and wish Chewy or OmegaOne had something that would have shown the size.
Much larger container than I expected
These pellets sink quickly, which is good because I don’t want the fish getting air at the top of the tank. Very generous amount of food for the price.
I mean goldfish will eat anything put in their tank, but that being said this fish food has helped them grow healthier then I had gotten them and in the span of two months they have grown a lot! Omega is an amazing food! The sinking pellets are great and don't clog and dirty the filter and tank as badly as flakes and the fish gobble it up too!
excellent fish food
My fishes have been growing and getting healthier. This is their favorite food. Will order more soon
I figured since my goldfish was becoming apart of my family, rather then turtle feed (My turtles wont eat my goldfish) that I was going to feed my goldies with good food instead, they barely touched those nasty flake foods anyways. Once I start dropping this stuff in, all my goldies attack, along with my tetras, and even my turtle tries (now) to eat these tiny pellets before they give up and consume the food their suppose to eat. Best thing I ever found for goldies and tetras.