Omega One Super Color Flakes Tropical Fish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural pigments in salmon skins improve and promote vibrant colors
- High protein, low in starch, and doesn’t cloud water
- High levels of natural beta-carotene color enhancers in salmon skins
- Made with fresh seafood to provide your fish with fresh, natural fats
- Delicious nutrition is made with whole salmon, halibut, and fresh kelp
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon Goldfish Flaked Fish Food, 7.12-oz jar$8.37Chewy Price$14.99List Price$7.95Autoship Price
- Tetra Community Select-A-Food Tropical Fish Food, 3.25-oz jar$7.20Chewy Price$8.09List Price$6.84Autoship Price
- TetraFin Flakes Goldfish Food, 1-oz jar$3.74Chewy Price$3.55Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Variety Blend Color & Vitality Enhancing Koi & Goldfish Fish Food, 1.32-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$23.29List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Discus Hans Flake Fish Food, 1.2-oz bottle$8.41Chewy Price$10.22List Price
- Aqueon Tropical Flakes Freshwater Fish Food, 7.12-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Food Gold-N Medium Pellet Fish Food, 40-lb bag$142.30Chewy Price$135.19Autoship Price
- Repashy SuperFoods SuperGold Gel Premix Fish Food, 3-oz bottle$11.85Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Omega One Freshwater Flakes Tropical Fish Food, 5.3-oz jar$15.37Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.60Autoship Price
- Aqueon Betta Fish Food, .95-oz jar$2.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.18Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Koi Vibrance Color Enhancing Sticks Koi & Goldfish Food, 4.94-oz jar$5.36Chewy Price$7.09List Price$5.09Autoship Price
- Dennerle Shrimp King Snail Stixx Freshwater Snail Food, 1.6-oz bag$16.24Chewy Price$17.75List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Whole Herring, Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal...||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ Meal...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Health Feature||Color Enhancement||Color Enhancement||Color Enhancement||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Omega one super color flakes
Fish go right after this flake! Much more than any other flake food ive tried. Consistent quality throughout the cannister.
The Fish food
My fish love this. Glad I found this. Will be reordering when I need it.
Delivery Too Long
It took a week and a half to get my order, that’s too long, could have gone to a pet shop close by and had it in 15 minutes
Fish just don't like it
I had so hoped some of my fish would like this but not one of them did. I have Corydoras, Apistograma Agazissi, Otocinclus, Angels, Gourami, Kuhli loaches, Plecos, Rasbora espei and Chilis, Platys, Mollys, Gudgeons, Pea Puffers, German blue Rams, Golden White Clouds, Rainbow Shrimp, Nerite and apple snails. I only mention all of my fish because you can see they are varied. Perhaps someone will have better luck but unfortunately for me, this was just a waste of money.
Even our Betta likes them...
We have a small (38gal) community aquarium with one Bristlenose Pleco, around 12 Platys, and an excessively picky-about-his-food-Betta. I alternate between frozen and flake foods, mainly for monetary purposes (our dog is on several medications and we’re saving up for her knee surgery, ALL of which is quite expensive. So, while I DO want the fish to be happy, the majority of our pet budget is not intended for them). I’ve gone through at least 5 varieties of flake food before coming across this one, and our Betta spat out/avoided each and every single type UNTIL this particular flavor of Omega One. It makes all our fish happy, and it’s inexpensive.
All the fish I have in my 75 gal tank love this food every morning. A great supplement to live food.
If you look at the ingredients and compare it to other flakes you will see why this brand is much better than others. They use WHOLE fish appose to other brands using part of the fish.
Fish love them
I bought these because i have seen a lot of fish people say they are one of the top five favs, I had been feeding the API brand but the flakes are always real dry and just turn to dust, my fish love the the new flakes. Havent been using them long enough to notice anything with their color vibrancy but am anxious to see if thier colors become more vibrant.
All my fish love it!
I feed these flakes (along with micropellets, a special omnivore blend from AAP, and freeze-dried brine shrimp and bloodworms from Omega One) to my Sparkling Gouramis and Hengel Rasbora. I've definitely noticed a deepening of color in the orange pigment of the Rasbora - not as deep as Harlequins, but they look a *lot* healthier now. Solid choice for top and mid feeders - I'll be getting some corydora habrosus next week, which I assume will love the fallen bits, too! More than enough to last a few months depending on your stocking.
Best Tropical Fish Food
This food keeps my tank of guppies, mollies and tetras healthy and colorful. This larger size is economical. Chewy’s is the best for price and products and customer service. I love Chewy.com for all my pet supplies! They are the best! You should buy only from Chewy.com!