Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This easy to fill ball will keep your pooch entertained for hours!
- Simply fill with your pup's favorite treats
- As the ball gets rolled it'll dispense the treats
- Unique shape and soft texture made it easy for humans and dogs to grip
- A variety of sizes allows you to pick the perfect fit for any size dog
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.14Chewy Price
- Starmark Everlasting Bento Ball with Dental Treat Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$8.24Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Squeaking Ball Dog Toy$5.38Chewy Price
- KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$8.79Chewy Price$13.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 4-in$6.65Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Pickle Pocket Tough Dog Toy$15.84Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Rope Dog Chew Toy, Medium$12.43Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.61Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- KONG Wobbler Dog Toy, Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Hide A Squirrel Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Jumbo$21.86Chewy Price$27.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Training||—||Training, Exercise||Exercise||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
|Material||—||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||—||Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1053 Customer Reviews
This treat ball is the best we’ve found. It’s super durable and keeps our 85 lb. puppy engaged and active. With 3 XL dogs, this toy has proven super durable. Works with a variety of food and treats. Holds a good amount of food. Large enough that it doesn’t roll under furniture. Highly recommend, would buy again in a heartbeat.
Not so noisy
So many balls that dispense treats are hard rubber or plastic and very noisy as my pup rolls them across a hard floor. This ball is softer and she can chew and play with it without the noise!! She loves just carrying it around without any treats in it!! Really durable! She loves it
This treat toy is tricky alright. At the treat entry point, the plastic lip is turned inside the ball , creating a big flap on the inside. If any treats come out it is totally by chance. The treats get stuck behind the flap, won't come out, and become disgusting and moldy. If you are looking for a treat dispenser, this isn't it - just buy a ball.
This is the best treat ball. My lab, Lily is always rolling it with her nose around the room or carrying it around. It is easy to grip and it keeps her busy for quite awhile
This is a great toy for my dog who isn’t a big chewer but needs a little distraction (and kibble/treats) at times. It’s nice and soft, smells good (!) and doesn’t scatter the treats when I toss it down the hall.
Love this toy!
Our dog has been using a variety of treat toys since we got him at 8 weeks old. He eats all of his kibble/meals from different treat toys (like this, the snoop, the bob-a-lot, a slow feed bowl, etc) or as training treats. Now at 16 months, this toy is our top go-to. It's challenging enough to take some time for a dog with lots of experience, but easy enough that he doesn't give up. It's quieter and easier on our home than the hard plastic toys. If your dog doesn't have experience with treat toys, they should be closely monitored while playing with this. Our dog could easily chew this to pieces, bit he doesn't because he understands (and likes!) the game. My only complaint is that it is challenging to clean... but we get by.
Dog likes it, but hard to clean
Everything about this toy is great (dog likes it, treats come out at a steady pace) except it is difficult to clean this thing. The actual washing is fine, just rinse with water and shake it around and squeeze it like an almost-empty ketchup bottle until most of the water is out. My problem is with the remaining water I can’t shake out due to the lip design. (I have tried flipping the lip inside out, but it’s almost impossible for me. Your mileage may vary.) It then won’t dry for literally days. I eventually have to fashion a spear out of a kitchen paper and go probing around inside to dry it. TLDR: Good toy for doggo if you don’t care about washing/drying of the toy. Otherwise maybe try something easier to clean like a Snoop.
Great Treat Ball
This is a great toy for active puppy or dog. They love the treats, plus it gives them something fun to do. Great Play Toy and Time!
Love the Tricky Ball Dog Toy
I bought one like it years ago for a new herding breed puppy. He took to it immediately and rolled it all over the house in order to snag the treats. He was such a food hound that he would go back and track his route just in case he missed something the first time. He went on to become a Champion Tracker! I have used it with successive dogs, and have given it to friends with new puppies. It's easy for a puppy to pick up, and it doesn't roll under most furniture. Plus it keeps them busy. Highly recommend.
Fun treat dispenser!
I gave this 3 stars ONLY because my girl is a rough and tough chewer. The dispenser is neat. Treats or kibble do not fall out as fast as others. The hole is more narrow on the inside, so the ball can roll around without everything falling out immediately. However my Pitty girl just wants to tear everything apart! She is an 80 lb. Pibble!