OneTigris Dog Poop Bag Pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Convenient pouch that gives pet parents easy access to poop bags.
- Features a cross-style opening for removal and able to hold 2-3 rolls of bags.
- Attaches to leashes, backpacks, strollers or harnesses with a double hook-and-loop strap.
- Includes extra space for carrying keys, small treats or whatever else you may need.
- Ideal for walking, training, hiking or going on vacation with your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OneTigris Mini Dog Poop Bag Pouch$13.98Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- The Foggy Dog Over the Rainbow Dog Waste Bag Dispenser$24.00Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Poop Bag Holder, Grey/Green$13.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Duty Bag Dog Poop Bag Dispenser$11.97Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Boulevard Toto Dog Poop Bag Dispenser, Palm Green$22.00Chewy Price
- Tuff Mutt Leash Attachment Poop Bag Holder$12.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fetch Pet Products Double Doodie Poop Bag Holder & Treat Pouch, Blue$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- EYS Dog Poop Bag Holder$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- The Foggy Dog Onyx Waxed Canvas Dog Waste Bag Holder, Black$24.00Chewy Price
- The Original Poop Bags USDA Biobased Hydrant Dispenser, Green, Large, 15 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- The Foggy Dog Boho Mud Cloth Dog Waste Bag Holder$24.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog Poop Bag & Dispenser, Scented, 15 count$5.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Quality is great, but size is really off
It's a REALLY nicely made dog poop bag pouch but it's HUGE. Like it's made for double or triple the size of any regular roll of dog poo bags? I would've kept it if I had a great dane or a bull mastiff, but i got a wee little guy so it looked a bit silly on his leash. Ended up returning with Chewy, which is just such a delightful experience! I would recommend for an extra-large pup!
Bags don't pull out
The bag is HUGE, and I think because of that, the roll of bags doesn't roll easily and you can't pull the bags out of the opening how it's intended. This thing is better used as a heavy-duty camping holder and not an everyday walk holder.
Practical and attractive poop bag dispenser
Works extremely well. I intend to buy more, one for each of my leashes
Bags don’t dispense by pulling through the hole. Hard case dispensers allow the bags to be pulled easily through the hole. I have to open the zipper compartment to access the bags because they do not roll off when pulled through the dispenser hole, regardless of how hard I pull.
Bags hard to pull out
There is room for 3 rolls in here but I think that makes it even harder to get the bags out. They just don’t unroll, get stuck, etc. If there’s 2 rolls it’s easier but then when you get down to 1 roll it gets too loose. It’s pretty sturdy tho. Couldn’t Velcro it to my rope leash just used the snap strap instead.
The tactical vest fits my Labrador perfectly. It is strong and has several different options for hooking her lead up. I also purchased reflective patches to add so she can be seen in low light conditions.
Does the job!
Bought this to pair with the tactical harness they sell. The two go together well however the attachment to the vest is a bit wonky. Overall, it’s still worth the buy.
Good poop bag bag
I was looking for a poop bag bag for my leash instead of the plastic containers for rolls of poop bags because I am using up/recycling my plastic grocery bags instead of buying the poop bag rolls. This one is larger than the other black one sold by Chewy. I like black. And it fits two plastic grocery bags (3 if they are small and you jam them in). Also the design of the bag is good.
Pros & Cons
Overall, I like this dog poop bag pouch but there are both pros and cons. Pros: •Well-made/durable with a cool tactical design. •Large enough to fit 2 rolls of bags, keys, and a mini bottle of hand sanitizer. •Versatile, with both a clip & Velcro straps so you can can hang off of a backpack, leash, harness, vest, belt loop... Cons: •Occasionally the bags twist about in the pouch and won’t roll out as smoothly as the plastic holders that hold the rolls in place. •The weight and bulk of the design causes the pouch to flop around on harness even when it’s empty. When it’s full it actually hangs and pulls the harness askew, so I would recommend you just hanging it from the leash or your belt loop.
I bought this to not have a dangling poop bag holder to go with her new leash. I like that there’s a hook to keep it up where it needs to be and 2 Velcro straps to hold it down. The style of the bag excellent. I can place 2 rolls and keys without issue. You could even place a small bottle of hand sanitizer in there.