OneTigris Nylon Military Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Flat and durable collar is made to last nylon and is designed with padding on the inside to ensure comfort and prevent skin irritation.
- Military style collar features one hook and loop panel for unique military patches for your canine companion.
- Features 5 adjustable points with two parallel holes at each point to ensure the collar stays on at all times.
- Heavy duty metal D-ring makes it especially easy to attach your pal’s favorite dog leash.
- Comes in different colors and sizes you can find the best one for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Sport 2.0 Dog Collar, Black, Small$17.99Chewy Price
- PawFurEver Waterproof Dog Collar, Red & Blue, Small$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Black, 12-in$11.39Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Zarape Dog Collar, Small$18.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- OmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 12-in$8.14Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Multi-Colored Stripe Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Olive & Blue-Gray, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Vintage US Flag Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$17.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Pattern Ethnic Design Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Multicolor 2, Medium$12.34Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Designer Paisley Dog Collar, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealBlueberry Pet Bon Voyage Sea Lover Dog Collar, Horizontal Red Stripes, Large: 17 to 20.5-in neck$8.84Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Waterproof||—||Waterproof||Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
233 Customer Reviews
So far so good!
We bought this collar because the slip adjustable collars keep coming off when they would play. This one has stayed one for 2 weeks! Haven't had to go looking for a collar. Material seems very durable. We like it so far.
Best Collar Ever
I have a Mountain Cur/Sheppard mix that is about 70 lbs. Every collar I have bought him never lasts and he somehow breaks them. This one has been the best made so far. Excellent!
Very durable, looks good and my puppy cant chew it! love the adjustable system it works very well!
I prefer to use the old style belt buckle collars because I’m afraid the plastic snap buckles will break on me. It’s only been a month but this collar seems durable. I like that it’s wide and doesn’t dig into the skin. It has an elastic band on it to tuck in the leftover strap if your dog has a smaller neck
My issue with my dogs ripping through their collars is no more. Its been almost a year with this collar still holding up as my dog runs full force towards the mail man only to be yanked back. Collar shows signs of major wear and tear but is still holding up. 5/5
why the velcro?
I'm not sure what the point of the velcro strip is as there are no offerings to put anything on it and it's meaningless. Love the design of this collar but with one nap on a rug and that strip was loaded with rug fibers and whatever else would stick to it. I attempted to remove the strip with a seam ripper but instead ended up ruining the collar as the strip is sewn onto the collar and supports the cushioning pads on the under side. I ended up throwing the whole thing away out of frustration.
Got my collar in today. Going off the recommendations on weight and others reviews for GSD’s, I got a large for my about 70 pound girl. Should have gone with my gut and gotten a Medium. It’s in the last setting, but fits good. Feels like good quality, but we shall see how it holds up against my Mal. They’re always playing and he is always grabbing my girls collars and taking them off. Got the buckles this time.
Great collar for strong pullers
Great collar! It really stands up to my 90lb. hound mix. He's a very strong puller and routinely stretches out leather collars and forget about using the quick release buckles. This collar checked off all my boxes and more. Strong but comfy. Double prong buckle. We can even add a patch to it (velcro already on it). Definitely worth it!
it fits my dog
It’s a good collar, my dog seems to have no problems with it. The collar fit is perfect for her, not too tight or lose. What I like most is, it make her look cool and it matches her harness perfect.
Was missing from order. Never arrived. The rest of order was complete. Wondering if there is a way to correct that?