Oralx Calm & Cool Daily Calming Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 12-lb pailBy Oralx
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Grain Products, Alfalfa Meal, Beet Molasses...||Theanine, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Carbonate...||Active Ingredients: Magnesium 7500mg, Thiamine 2000mg, L-Tryptophan 125mg...||Corn Starch, Glucose, Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Tryptophan, Melatonin, Theanine...|
|Health Feature||Calming||Vitamins & Minerals||Calming||Calming||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Hay||N/A||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Hay||Molasses, Herbs & Spices|
About This Item
- Supports a calm and relaxed demeanor in horses who are easily stressed or anxious.
- Contains valerian root, L-tryptophan and herbs to promote a calm response.
- Ideal for taking the edge off before stressful events, like trailering or clipping.
- Palatable alfalfa pellets make for easy top dressing.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I have a quarter horse mare who has anxiety issues... I love her energy and didn't like the idea of "drugging" her. This product is perfect! It just takes the edge off her, makes her handle her anxiety with little to no reaction... I'm sure she loves not having to live with the stress in her life anymore! I know I do!
What give a high energy Mare
Only been giving this for about 11 days, seems to have calmed her done abit. Giving one scoop morning and night.
Puts a lid on re habbing horse
Calm and Cool is very good for my mare that is just coming sound from a soft tissue injury. It keeps her antics in the pasture to a minimum.
Does The Job
This is a great product, takes the edge off of my OTTB. But please beware if you show at recognized shows such as at USEF recognized shows, valerian root is a banned substance and you'll need to pull your horse off it at least a week before competition.