ORE Pet Silicone Dog & Cat Placemat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from 100% food-safe, flexible silicone.
- Place it in the dishwasher for easy, hassle-free cleaning.
- Easily wipes clean after every meal.
- Non-toxic for a placemat you can trust!
- Designed with a raised edge to help keep spills contained on the mat and off your floors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bone Dry Stripe Embroidered Paw Print Dog & Cat Food Mat, Gray, Large$8.33Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Doggie Diner Comfort Dog Dinner Mat, 31 x 22-in$49.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Am I Adopted Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$44.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring I Work Hard Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$44.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring Husky by Dean Russo Dog Dinner Mat, 36 x 23-in$44.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Bone Appetit Tapestry Dog Placemat, 28-in$14.30Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Good Dog Bone Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Eat Drink Tapestry Pet Placemat, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Tossed Dog Tapestry Dog Placemat, 19-in$7.57Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Drymate Tan Leopard Pet Bowl Dog & Cat Place Mat$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||—||Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Recieved covered in fur
Ordinarily, I love chewy. Not a good experience this time. The mat itself, is flexible and looks to be good quality. But I paid for new. The mat was rolled up and tied with twine. When I opened it, it was covered in fur. Thank goodness, it's washable. My whole order smells horrible, because my cat litter was placed in the box with everything else. It crushed the canned cat food. Yuk. So again, I'm glad this is washable.
Nice silicone mat
Haven’t used it yet. Guess it was in my basket from a previous time and really didn’t need it now. Found something else. I will keep it eith hopes to use it sometime soon.
I ordered this for my newest rescue dog. She didn't have one for her space. This is a perfect size for where she has her food and water bowl. Love the color.
Neat and Tidy
Nice looking mat. Is very flexible so if there are a lot of crumbs or water you want to fold it over to capture the bits. That said, this mat is the right size for my cat. The raised edge contains bits and splashes very well. Easy to wash and dry. It looks like will last too.
I have 2 cats that like to play in their water, therefore making a mess on the floor. Been using heavy packing. paper to keep floor dry. I saw these and immediately ordered 2. They are perfect. Look very nice and protects the floor. Would definitely buy again, Love the choice of colors.
Great mat for water bowl and food
Perfect mat for her water bowl and food bowl. Bowls don’t slide around. Easy to wipe clean or just pop in dishwasher. Actually ordering more so I can have extras on hand while others are in dishwasher.
This is a perfect little mat for under my kitty's water. If you have a baby that likes to push his/her bowl and really splash a lot of water this may not be good. There is no lip on the mat to really hold a big spill but just a little water here and there easily stays put and is quickly cleaned up with a towel of any kind. Super easy to clean.
Preventing wet floors at my house since 2022
My cats somehow splash their water all over the floor, and I needed something to protect the hardwood, and the Silicone Dog & Cat Placemat was the answer. It's smaller than I thought, but entirely sufficient for the task. I like that it is silicone, which means it remains snug and flat on the floor, no sneaky upturned edges to unintentionally bump into and flip the bowl. The mat does have a raised edge that creates a barrier in case water does spill onto the mat; it doesn't have an opportunity to reach the floor.
Wish I had bought larger mat as these are not as tacky as I hoped and dogs dish moves too much. Other than that, the quality & color is excellent.
Great Mat for under my pet fountain, and, surprisingly, perfectly matches the wallpaper in that room. A win-win.