The Original Poop Bags Compostable Rolls, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Compostable waste bags that are an environmentally safe way to clean up after your paw-tner. Meets the ASTM D6400 Standard for Commercial Plastics and can be composted along with organic waste in municipal composting facilities where available. Facilities may not exist in your area.
- Unscented bags contain high levels of plant matter.
- Made out of plant fibers, vegetable oils and starch.
- Bags are thick, puncture-resistant and leak proof to stand up to whatever your pup leaves behind.
- Measure 8 x 12 inches and feature a recycled cardboard core.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Doggie Walk Bags Unscented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 140 count$15.89Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.10Autoship Price
- PET N PET Scented Dog Poop Bags, 270 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- beyondGREEN Plant-Based Multi-Purpose Waste Bags, 100 count$23.99Chewy Price$29.49List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 140 count$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Zoo Keeper Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 35 count$3.86Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.67Autoship Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Dog Disposable Waste Bags, 60 count$2.52Chewy Price$10.59List Price$2.39Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Uncented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Black, 72 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Citrus Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Pink, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggie Walk Bags Baby Powder Scented Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, Blue, 72 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Doggy Do Good Certified Compostable Premium Dog & Cat Waste Bags, Small Handle Bags - On Rolls, 180 count$24.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Greenbone Tie Handle Dog Waste Bags, Color Varies, 75 count$5.10Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Unscented Easy-Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, 300 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I really wanted to like these: Other compostable bags are better (UNNI)
Spent hours reading reviews of compostable bags and settled on trying this brand and UNNI Compostable bags for a direct comparison. This brand (The Original Poop Bags) lost compared to the UNNI ones. The Original ones often teared/shredded at the bottom, even when I was very careful. However, they were VERY easy to open compared to all other bags I've tried (including plastic ones). Overall, for the price, I would not purchase these again when I can get UNNI (better) bags for cheaper. Also, please remember that compostable bags are NOT composted unless properly disposed of in a composting environment. I personally am not composting them, but I'd rather it take hundreds of years to degrade and turn into plant matter than take more hundreds of years to degrade into microplastics.
These bags tear at the bottom along the perforation if you pull too fast. You are left with holes at the bottom of the bag. I've also have had bags tear along the folded crease as you open the bag.
Tears way too easily
No matter how carefully you try and separate the bags on the roll, they tear and then they are unusable. I have asked for a refund.
TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY
These bags are worthless. At least half of them just shred open and can't be used. I love the idea, but don't waste your money on this brand. It may be the technology just isn't there yet to make this work, or their manufacturing is just spotty. Either way if you purchase these expect to be disappointed.
Tearing me to tears
These bags may be good for the environment but they tear so easily we have to use two or three to make sure we aren't covered in ____. Will not buy again.
While I am still working on all the ways I harm the environment, I am trying to eliminate as many as I can! Even though yes, I am just one person, I need to do my part. Anyways, in addition to being compostable, they actually work very well! And quite random, but the texture of the bags is quite pleasant.
Poor Poop Bags
Very thin plastic. Afraid of a possible tear. Decent size but not a sturdy plastic. Prefer a sturdier plastic.
Biodegradable and useful!
I like these bags because they are biodegradable. There is another brand out there - called Earth Rated - which are everywhere. They sound and appear to be eco-friendly, but they are NOT! So I found these instead and they work perfectly well!
So many uses!
We’ve been using these for our dogs for year. Since having kids, we have found them helpful in other ways. Diaper pails never keep smell in so we put our daughters poopy diapers in a poop bag to mask the smell. Works perfectly, we keep these rolls in our diaper bag and in their changing table!
Poop bags I like
These bags are a little more expensive, but are heavier. I have reordered.