ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Topper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 100% free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught herring and flounder, and cage-free eggs. The raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Authentic ingredients are freeze-dried in small batches to preserve their nutrients and incredible flavor.
- Feed as a wag-worthy meal or enhance your dog’s kibble by crumbling it up and using it as a tasty topper.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
- This WholePrey superfood mirrors the diet that your dog would eat in the wild.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Topper, 16-oz bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Topper, 16-oz bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Regional Red Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 13-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$139.99Chewy Price$132.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Six Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Original Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Turkey Recipe With Strawberries Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Ground With Bone, Chicken Liver, Turkey...||Venison, Duck (Ground With Bone), Flounder...||Beef, Beef Liver, Lamb...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Flaxseed Flakes...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Gluten Free, Natural, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Natural, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Venison, Duck, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Food & Topper
My APBT OFRN female loves the freeze dried dog food & topper. She eats them as a topper with her kibble and eats them as dog food as well. Very pleased with Orijen and the quality of their products....
My dogs ate as fast as they could!
I've been using a couple of tablespoons of canned dog food for 40 years as a topper for dry dog good. This is the first time I've tried freeze dried food. My two dogs almost ate all the dry dog food that I fill their bowls with at one sitting with this as a topper! Usually, a small bowl of dog food, each, last them two days. Today they ate the topper and half the bowl of dog food before going outside to play and they were friskier than usual while playing. They were certainly happy with their new food, so I guess this will be what they eat from now on. They loved it!
New food trial
We decided to try something new instead of pate' that was harming our teeth. This is great so far.
This is dog crack
I recently took my pup to a vet specialist a couple of hours away from home, and she was not allowed to eat prior to the appointment. I decided to give her some of this right after the hours-long appointment rather than make her wait until we got home: my dogs had not tried it before, but it was easy to feed while traveling and seemed worth a try. She went crazy over it! Of my other two dogs, one loves it as much as she does while the oldest has a more "meh" attitude (I confess, it does look like they're eating dust so I don't blame him). Nutrient-dense, so watch consumption levels as it would be easy for some dogs to put on too much weight. We'll definitely keep using this.
My Pup loves it
This freeze dried dog food is devoured by my finicky dog. My only negative is that about 1/5 of the pellets were crushed to powder or broken. That's not a big deal in itself, because you need to crunch up the pellets to prepare them for your pooch. I'm 99% sure I will be ordering another bag soon.
meal savers for a picky eater
My dog takes a lot of persuading to eat, sometimes adding treats to her bowl just so her interest is peaked. With these pucks, she comes running when she hearing the bag open. I use it as a topper, half a puck crumbled on top and she loves it! A little pricey but so worth it to have all her food eaten and knowing what is going into her body is quality food!
Pricey, but dogs love it
Using some of this as a topper for kibble, my dogs gobble everything and lick the bowl clean. I’ve tried 3 recipes of Orijen freeze-dried and all are very popular, including one who is picky. I’ve found this original recipe to be softer than some others and crumbles easily. That works well for me since I soften with warm water anyway. 1 star penalty for high cost.
Like it, but could use more product for price.....would buy again
Didn't know what to feed our Hapi after he pretty much stopped eating anything we tried. Ended up trying this freeze-dried original ORIJEN and the minute I open the closet door, he is excited. I take 1/2 a piece, soak it in warm water and break it over his kibbles. Then I pour just a little of the water it has soaked in over it all. I also use it to wrap his medication in and no problems now with him taking the meds.
I love ...
I love this stuff! My human has let me have it in dry chunks and mushed up with some water. He does grumble out how crushed everything comes. He has a scale and weighs out the pieces. Maybe they'd be better forming them into smaller chunks than big discs?