ORIJEN Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 85% premium animal ingredients including poultry and fish, for a strong source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- The first 5 ingredients are always fresh or raw animal protein.
- Packed with WholePrey nutrition featuring nutrient-rich organs.
- Small bites with big taste for your canine companion.
- Protein-rich recipe supports the higher energy needs of small breed dogs and the balanced nutrition helps them maintain a healthy weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Six Fish Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Original Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Topper, 16-oz bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- dealORIJEN Amazing Grains Regional Red Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$121.99Chewy Price$115.89Autoship Price
- ACANA Wholesome Grains Small Breed Recipe Gluten-Free Dry Dog Food, 11.5-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Amazing Grains Original Dry Dog Food, 22.5-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$139.99Chewy Price$132.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Tundra Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Topper, 16-oz bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- dealORIJEN Fit & Trim Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- ORIJEN Regional Red Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food & Topper, 16-oz bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Chicken Meal Feast All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken, Turkey Giblets (Liver...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oat Groats...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Lentils...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Natural...||Gluten Free, High-Protein, High Fiber...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Quail, Poultry||Chicken, Catfish, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
My chihuahua loves this stuff
I usually buy Wellness Core and saw a creator on Tik Tok list off the qualities of this formula and we had to try this. I have been wanting to up her nutrition without buying all of the different vitamins and other additives extreme pet owners usually use like quail eggs, fish oil, etc. and figured this would be the better cost effective approach. I put her tried and true wellness kibble next to orijen kibble and she did not look back at the wellness that she’s been on since her puppy years. Looking forward to see how her body takes in and absorbs the nutrients with the higher quality food!
Bought to improve the health of both my dogs. One loves it and the other is yet to try. She is very picky. In due time she will eat it.
Ollie's favorite food
I've been feeding this food to my chihuahua for almost 2 years, ever since he was 6 months old. He loves it ! I give him 1/4 cup split into twice a day, for his weight that's all he needs. He's the perfect weight, shiny soft fur. I recommend this brand to all my friends who own pets.
Trying OrJen for first time with a picky eater toy Goldendoodle. Not sure she likes it any better than anything else but my other dog gobbles down what she doesn’t! Purchased because of ingredient statement and reputation of Origen. Service from Chewy was as usual seamless with food delivered on time as promised.
Food ORIJEN Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
My Fritz is getting old, 11 and this dog food for is perfect ! The kibbles are the right size for him to eat and digest well. He loves the flavor and has more energy lately. I believe the No Grain food is superior to the other foods I had been feed him. Thank You for carrying this ORIJEN brand ! Happy Dog Mom and Fritz M
Probably great dogfood, just not for my dogs
Our normal brand has had supply chain issues so I tried this Orijen for my chiweenie and poodle mix before I completely ran out of the other brand. I was unable to continue using after 4 days at a 20% mix with 80% old brand. Chiweenie developed his gastroenteritis issues for the first time in a couple years, sadly. I went back to old brand in another protein source. That being said, this Orijen brand has excellent ingredients and I would think is a super good choice for dogs without stomach issues and sensitivities. It was too great a change in formulation for my pets needs, however.
Papi and Buttons like small kibble and I try to look for variety so that have a different foods to eat, I swear the last time I got Orijen Small Breed, the kibble was smaller and that is what I expected when I bought this.. Papi has several of his teeth missing, so in order for him to have a comfort in eating the kibble needs to be smaller then what I have in my hand in this picture. Button is a toy breed, so she has teeth that are even smaller than Papi in which is a small breed. They both can eat this, but it is not comfortable so I will not be buying this again. I will stick to Now Fresh, now that is what I expected when I bought Orijen Small Breed. Small Breed now seems to be interpreted differently, which should be.
my dog’s favorite
My 6lb picky poodle will only eat this kibble (plus topping =]) I wish Orijen make other flavors for small breed. This is her 4th bag and kinda getting worried if she gets bored of it.
Yorkiepoo will not eat
My Yorkiepoo will not eat this Origen grain free dry dog food and I don’t know what to do with the bag. I wanted to try Origen because it has healthier contents and ratings. Two of our previous dogs did well on the brand. I wish a small sample bag could be purchased to test it out before purchasing the larger size.
Better Ingredients and Tastes Good
Following the instructions that came with this dog food, I slowly transitioned little “Lulu” over to ‘Orijen Small Breed’ made with Turkey, Chicken, Quail, Whole Blue Whiting and Whole Mackerel. Rich in protein with no grains or meals. Other ingredients included cranberries, pumpkin, butternut squash, collard greens, apples and pears. This dog food contains NO cornstarch, sugar, dextrose or beet pulp. “Lulu’s” previous dog food was low fat, but loaded with chicken by-product meal, pea fiber, powered cellulose and fructooligosaccharides. Concerning her blood tests, “Lulu’s” blood sugar (glucose level) was always high while on that dog food. I was not a fan. ‘Orijen Small Breed’ is a healthy dog food especially for little dogs with high blood sugar. “Lulu” LOVES the taste and gobbles it right up!