Outward Hound Fire Biterz Lizard Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with super-tough fire hose material
- Keeps squeakin’ even if punctured
- No stuffing means no mess
- Durably designed with an engaging array of shapes, sounds and textures
- Available in 2 & 3 squeak versions
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$4.95Chewy Price$7.20List Price
- Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$11.37Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Floppability Barnyard Bullies Squeaky Dog Toy, Suspicious Chicken$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Mammoth 100% Cotton Dog Rope Toy, X-Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.81Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Lamb Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$8.72Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Matz Gator Plush Dog Toy, Ginormous$27.49Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeak Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-Squeak$16.49Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Fleece Chewman Squeaky Tough Plush Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber S-shaped Tough Dog Chew Toy, 12-in$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$8.49Chewy Price$11.80List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Exercise||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||N/A||Squeaky, Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Treat Dispensers||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
309 Customer Reviews
Our Shiba Inu loves chewing and playing with this toy. It can handle his hard chews and lasts longer than most of the other toys. Each squeaky is in a separate section so once he gets thru one section he still has more sections to chew thru. It's worth the money.
Lasted 1 week
Super cute toy. My friend's dog loved it. It's not as tough as it claims though. She's 20 pounds, and she had shredded it and gotten both squeakers out in a week. It is tougher than ordinary toys. She destroys them in a day.
No match for Border Terriers
This item is very well made, it was recommended to me. Unfortunately they are no match for Border Terriers. Within an hour they had the squeakers torn out of them and the legs torn off. Material shredded. If you have a dog that doesn't have the need to kill anything that squeaks then this is a great product
These last a really long time
Our dog is a very aggressive chewer and is extremely hard on toys. The fire hose toys and Nylabones are the only ones that can stand up to her. Many reviews complain that the eyes and other decorative parts of the toy as well as the legs don't last because the dog rips those off quickly. Well, that's totally true, but that's what dogs do and like to do. However, even though those parts are gone, the dog doesn't care, they have fun ripping that part off and then they're left with the main part of the toy, which lasts forever. We bought this one to replace the one she played with constantly for years. The old one was still intact (except for the legs) but was just so dirty and gross that it was time to replace it. Our dog loves playing with this and it holds up to her very hard and aggressive chewing.
Don't bother if you have a weim.
Very cute and arranged early. But lasted only two days with my Weimaraner..first the legs and then the rest followed.. Don't bother if you have a weim.
Not great but alright
Upside, my dog is totally obsessed with this toy. It is almost like a weapon bc she shakes it and hits everything in her path. Downside, the eyes and designs come off easily. I'm pretty sure she's ingested what I didn't pull off prior to realizing this. It's also not quite as sturdy as I hoped (see pics). It has holes and has frayed within hours of play. She still loves it though.
Good for dogs who find the weak spots in toys
I have a 7 month old 20-pound dog who isn't a particularly tough chewer, but she is EXTREMELY good at finding weak points in toys and then shredding them to bits. This is the only soft toy we let her have anymore. She's had it for a month and a half, it's now her go-to toy, and the only damage is one puncture spot in one of the feet where her tooth went through the fabric. But there's no fraying, and the legs are still very firmly attached. I probably wouldn't use this as a chew toy for a dog who's a really tough chewer, but it's worked really well for us. 4 stars because the squeakers are hard to squeak (although this is also kind of a plus...our dog loves when we squeak the toy when we're playing fetch/tug with it, but we don't have to listen to constant squeaking when she's chewing on it).
wish it didn't tear so easily
I got this hoping that it would be strong enough to withstand my dog. However within a day he already started destroying it. So far the squeakers are holding up nicely though.
Tug, hide & hunt, and I've got your toy was 3 games this toy featured in. Our Siamese cat and Lab / Pitbull mix dog enjoyed this Lizard. It was worn down piece by loved piece. Each bit was attacked, hidden and enjoyed upon discovery. Still have a squeaker in my desk to call the boys.
No thank you
This toy lasted about 10 minutes. My dog tore off all the stickers and then ripped the tail off. Do not recommend.