Oxbow Enriched Life Pull 'n Seek Small Animal Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The paw-fect place to hide your pet pal’s favorite tasty treats.
- Features a fun design that promotes mental and physical enrichment.
- Crafted using high-quality, 100% pet-safe materials.
- Constructed using natural, untreated wood.
- Made using food-safe colors for the health of your cuddly companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Bundles Small Animal Chew Toy, 2 count$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Deluxe Vine Ball Small Animal Chew Toy$9.17Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hide 'n Wobble Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- A&E Cage Company Sandals Loofah Small Pet Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company Carrot & Celery Loofah Small Pet Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Klik Klak Small Animal Toy$4.34Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Push & Play Small Animal Toy$5.89Chewy Price
- Kaytee Mini Run-About 5" Mouse & Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow$8.99Chewy Price$9.64List Price
- Kaytee Bunny Bites Carrot Shaped Small Pet Chew Toy, 4 count$3.23Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Color Kabob Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Bulrush Bunches Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Rat|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Games & Puzzles, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My two rabbits really enjoy pulling the boxes out to get to the treats I put inside. Then I put the boxes back in and they pull them out again. This toy makes them problem solve hard. It's a lot of fun to watch them learn. The only issue is that the rope off one pulled off and there's no way to re-attach it.
I rescued a rabbit (Lucky) who had been kept in a medium dirty dog crate for a home. He was not very affectionate towards humans. I had to find ways to help him engage in his new much larger environment. He loves these drawers and pulling them out to search for treats. It is easy to mount and once he got the hang of it, he would keep going back. He chewed through the rope and plays with the orange drawer all over his room. Because he is a large rabbit I wish that they drawers were somewhat bigger and came with four so that I could fill one snd he would have to sniff out which drawer.
RABBITS LOVE IT!
Our rabbits love this!!! We've only had it about a week, but it is clearly being used. Lots of teeth marks and the orange drawer keeps ending up on the ground. :) I usually put Timothy hay inside but occasionally a few of their food pellets. I highly recommend this product.
Do not buy
it is too awkward for small animals. Do not buy because it is a waste of money. I want my money back
My rats won't use it
I put this in my rats' cage and they don't seem to have figured out how to use it, despite having figured out other foraging toys. I've tried leaving a drawer partially open, and they'll fish things out of that one but not open it further or open the other drawer, even if it's filled with high-value treats.
I have been looking for things to challenge my buns and this does the job. I found a secure post that is within easy reach and they love opening drawers to get a treat.
pull and seek
Eh the drawer isn’t easy to open and my pigs instantly lost interest
Guniea Pigs promptly ate the strings and left the boxes useless.
Great Bunny Toy
Fun to watch our rabbits access the treats in the drawers.
great for rats!
I agree that this product is perfect for rats. Great mental stimulation as they figure out how to open the drawers to get their treats. Sure they chew it, too, because they’re rats! Also, it’s fascinating to observe how they get better and better at opening the drawers as they practice over time. Love this rat toy!