Oxbow Timothy Club Bungalow Small Animal Hideout
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This product is made to be 100% edible in construction. Your little furry friend will be able to eat and sleep in one place!
- This tasty treat is high in fiber and will help your pet keep a healthy digestion system.
- Made with the finest Timothy Hay available, this is a 100% all natural product that is as good for the environment as it is for your pet.
- Designed with no wires, thread or chemicals. Perfect alternative to plastic enclosures.
- Uniquely manufactured as this commodity is woven by hand.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWare Natural Hut Small Animal Hideout, Medium$12.13Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- DealMarshall Hanging Nap Sack Ferret Hammock, 16-in$17.99Chewy Price
- DealWare Edible Twig Tunnel Small Animal Hideout, Large$13.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealMarshall Hanging Ferret Hammock, Banana$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealOxbow Timothy Club Small Animal Mat, Large$9.49Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Timothy Club Tunnel Small Animal Hideout$13.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.53Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Hangouts Small Animal Carry Pouch$19.69Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- DealKaytee Chin Chiller Granite Stone Chinchilla Cooling Ledge, 9.9-in$11.49Chewy Price
- DealWare Safari Small Animal Sleeper Bed, Color Varies, Small$9.16Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- DealFrisco Herringbone Small Pet Plush Hanging Tunnel$8.75Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Hay Rack Small Pet Hideout, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Degu, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Gerbil, Hamster, Rabbit, Mouse||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Wood||Wood, Plant Material|
|Bed Feature||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew||—||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
Oxbow Timothy Club Bungalows are the greatest bunny houses EVER!
My rabbit loves his bungalows. Mr. Bunny can snack on it and it is perfectly healthy for him. I put meadow grass and alfalfa hay in his Bungalow and he can snuggly up in his little cozy bed. He has eaten huge holes in his bungalows and has gone through 8 bungalows in the two years I have had Mr. Bunny.
Loved it for my rabbits
The large one is perfect size for my rabbits. One od my rabbits is eating it up while the other one doesn't. But they both seem to love it.
Our two pigs loved this hide but it didn't last terribly long. They started peeing and pooping in it. Wish I could get a similar shape but without a bottom as they really did love it.
Piggies love it.
My piggies are very happy I got a second hideout. Now they both have their own hideout.
Greatest item ever created for a bunny
My bunny loves this. He likes to stay in and also chew it. Since it is timothy material, it is not harmful but great for my bunny. It is pricey, but it is worth it. It is very well done and great quality! Thanks for creating a great bungalow for a bunny!
My 3 pound bun LOVES this thing,he is constantly digging in it with his but sticking out! He is doing his best to dig and chew his way to China so we'll see how long it lasts but worth it anyways!!
Tiana loves this!
I purchased for my daughters rabbit. She is around 5 pounds. Plenty big enough and is very sturdy!
it’s too small
I was really excited to get this for my bunny. I got the large size and my bunny can’t even get in it. I’m really disappointed that I wasted 20$ on something I get to just throw away
He loves it
He loves hiding in it. Chewing it and digging the inside. Perfect for bunnies
See picture for 10 week Holland Lop
So worth it. One of the few items on Chewy I 100% recommend. Craftsmanship is great. Very soft, tight weave. Tapered opening great for creating a cozy hideout. See picture for how my 10 week old Holland Lop bunny fits in. This is his favorite (and smallest) hideout by far.